Etna Jeep and Diving Tour
Explore the biology, geology, and volcanology of Mount Etna and the cyclopean islands on an eight-hour-long sightseeing and diving expedition.
- Witness the power and beauty of the explosive Mount Etna on a full-day guided tour.
- Walk the road not taken around several dormant volcanic craters with an expert guide.
- Tickle your tastebuds with a delicious tasting of local wine, liqueur, honey, and more.
- Go scuba diving in the company of a marine biologist and an experienced dive guide.
- Guided tour of Etna Park
- Multilingual escort / GAE guide
- Sicilian products and local wine tasting
- Dive guide
- Diving equipment rental
- Hiking shoes rental
- Hotel transfers
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Tour the land of endless sunshine, warm seas, and mountainous landscapes – spend a day in Sicily exploring Mount Etna, its most active and Europe’s largest volcano. Take a jeep ride through Etna craters, lava fields, and nature scapes, away from all the tourists, and admire the tranquil beauty around. Learn all about the history and formation of the unique territory of Etna as you journey through its evocative landscapes with an expert guide. Later, enjoy a tasting of local wines, liqueurs, honey, and other Sicilian products before moving on to a spot where you will scuba dive. In the company of a marine biologist and an experienced dive guide, you will explore a fascinating world underwater where you will come across columnar basalt formations, lava rope, lava cushion formations, a vibrant and colorful marine life, different kinds of plants, and much more!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks.
- Mandatory temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival.
- All frequently touched areas, gears, and equipment will be regularly sanitized.
- Hand sanitizers will be available for travelers and staff.
- Social distancing will be enforced throughout the trip.
- The minimum age for this activity is 10+.
- The minimum number of participants for this jeep tour is 3.
- Please carry your own hat, swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, flip flops, and backpack for the trip.
- Dress Code: Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
- Not Allowed: Heeled shoes, suitcases, and trolleys.
- Seats inside the cabin will be assigned at random.
- The timetable can vary by 30 minutes as it is subject to technical, traffic, adverse weather, and force majeure conditions.
- On request, it is possible to rent trekking shoes for free.
- Guide Languages: English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID while boarding.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your tour guide at Piazza dei Martiri, 2.
- Address: 95131 Catania CT, Italy.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
The nearest bus stop is 'VI Aprile Passiatore.' Catch bus #2-5, 439, 534, 628R, or 927 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.