Moreton Island 4WD Eco Sightseeing Tour
Moreton Island is the third-largest sand island in the world. Take a break from Brisbane and escape to this paradise of golden beaches, rolling surf, and freshwater lakes. The best part is that you get to drive an all-terrain, 4WD coach!
- See the beautifully romantic Honeymoon Bay and North Point
- Enjoy photo ops of the Tangalooma Ship Wrecks and the western beaches
- Drive off-road in comfortable 4WD buses all the way to the stunning Cape Moreton
- Dive into the beautiful Blue Lagoon fresh water lake for a relaxing swim or soak in the naturally bubbling Champagne Pools.
- Fully-guided tour of Moreton Island
- Picnic lunch on the beach
- 4WD vehicle driven by your guide
- Live tour commentary in English
- Pick-up and return service from Brisbane
- $50 per adult & $35 per child (13 and under), local fee component to be paid in cash to driver before departure
- Additional food and drinks
You can cancel these tickets up to 48 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Escape the bustle of Brisbane and get whisked away to Moreton Island on a ferry. After a lovely 80-minute cruise, you will arrive at the bay and find yourself surrounded by tall dunes, crystal clear waters, and miles of stunning white-sand beaches. Hop on to a comfortable, air-conditioned 4WD coach and start exploring the bushland and the beaches. Drive towards the romantic Honeymoon Bay and take photographs of the picturesque scenery. At North Point, enjoy a soak in the naturally bubbling Champagne Pools. See Queensland's oldest lighthouse at Cape Moreton, and trace the history, culture, and makeup of the island at Cape Moreton Museum. You might even spot dolphins, sharks, and whales here! Later, sit back and enjoy a picnic lunch and drinks on the beach. Finally, behold the Tangalooma Ship Wrecks and admire the crystal clear western beaches before boarding your ferry back to Brisbane.
know before you go
know before you go
This experience is not suitable for:
- Children under 5 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
What to Bring
- Warm clothing, comfortable shoes
- Swimwear, towel
- Hat, sunscreen
- Water bottle
- Shower amenities
Students, as well as children aged 5-14, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- This ticket includes pickups and drop-offs to and from Brisbane.
- While booking, please provide the name of your pick-up location in Brisbane.
- On the day of your tour, please arrive at your pick-up location 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.