Fraser Island 4WD Day Tour from Hervey Bay
Set out on an epic 4WD adventure along Seventy-Five Mile Beach and see the largest sand island in the world, Fraser Island!
- Enjoy a small-group, adventure-packed tour with less than 7 people (including the guide).
- Fuel yourself with morning coffee or tea, a buffet-style lunch, and complimentary beer or champagne.
- Drive along Seventy-Five Mile Beach in a modern GXL Toyota Landcruiser and take in the views.
- See the remains of the ship SS Maheno, and pass by Eli Creek, and the Pinnacles.
- Venture inland through the Central Station and make your way to the Indian Head.
- Accredited eco-driver/guide
- Courtesy pick-up/drop-off
- Return ferry transfer
- All fees and charges
- Morning tea: a selection of cheese and crackers, fresh seasonal fruits, and sweets
- Picnic-style buffet lunch: fresh bread rolls, cold meats, and salads
- All beverages: water, coffee & tea, and juice
- Complimentary beer or champagne with lunch
flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 48 hours before the schedule.
This is more than just an average sightseeing tour. You'll be experiencing an adrenaline rush that will take you off-road to see the best spots of Frazer Island. Your group will have less than 7 people (including your guide) so you can truly get to know your fellow travelers. When you're ready, hit the sand in a modern air-conditioned GXL Toyota Landcruiser and coast along Seventy-Five Mile Beach while absorbing the scenic views. You'll also get to stop by the remains of the former New Zealand hospital ship, SS Maheno.
On the way, see Eli Creek, the largest freshwater creek in this part of the island with a beautiful backdrop. Nearby, you can catch sight of The Pinnacles, whose colored sand cliffs are a sight to behold. As you venture further inland, breathe in the fresh forest air. The towering pines and lush ferns at Central Station are simply beautiful. From here, make your way to Indian Head, the most easterly point of Fraser Island. This is the premier place to spot wildlife and enjoy panoramic views as far as the eye can see.
You'll get to see all of this, and have delicious morning coffee or tea, a buffet-style lunch, all beverages, and complimentary beer or champagne!
know before you go
Daily at 9:45 AM.
Children aged 5-14 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at 6 Southern Cross Circuit, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.