Around and into the Reichstag Tour
Explore the historic government district of Berlin and understand the political development of Germany. Discover a number of attractions around the Parliament Building steeped in over 100 years of history!
- Explore the incredible Parliament Building of Germany, and get the chance to visit its spectacular cupola
- Discover the history of the Reichstag Parliament and the Reichstag Building
- Enjoy panoramic views over West and East Berlin from your vantage point on top of the building
- Visit more than 10 attractions located in the vicinity of the Parliament House
- An expert guide will entertain you with incredible historical insight and stories
- Admission into the Reichstag Building
- Qualified and motivated tour guide
- 360-degree views from the Cupola
- Food and Drinks
- Hotel Transfers
- Additional Gratuities
Ages 8 and below go free. Ages 9 - 15 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. (please carry a valid photo ID).
The booking can be canceled free of charge, 5 days prior to the start date.
The Reichstag Building is one of the most significant monuments of Berlin, having housed the Reichstag Parliament between 1894 and 1933. Although it fell into disuse following World War II, the building was renovated towards the end of the 20th century, and currently is home to Germany’s current Parliament, the Bundestag.
The tour will take you through the historically significant government district of Berlin. You will pass by some of the most famous attractions of the city, such as the Berlin Palace, Memorial church, Postdamer square, Embassy area, among others. After exploring the numerous passages and rooms of the Parliament, you will make your way to the top. Standing nearly 53 meters above the ground, you can catch breathtaking sights of Berlin! A local German guide will accompany you throughout the tour, giving you exciting anecdotes and information about each of the attractions along the length of the tour.
know before you go
Fri - Mon at 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM
2 Hours and 30 Minutes
- Memorial church
- Bikini house
- Europa center
- Embassy area
- Culture forum (Philharmonie)
- Potsdamer square
- Brandenburg gate in government area
- Holocaust memorial
- Friedrichstraße with Checkpoint Charlie
- Unter den Linden
- Berlin Palace
- Please note that this tour is conducted in German ONLY. Due to highly complex political topics excellent German language skills are required.
- All visitors must undergo an inspection of personal data in advance and go through security control onsite. All guests are therefore required to provide detailed personal data for registration at the Reichstag building. Please provide full names (not just initials) and the date of birth of all participants.
- Ensure you bring along your passport or an ID card for proof of age.
- Oversized luggage will not be allowed inside the building.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry a valid photo ID for verification
- Please ensure that you arrive at least 10 - 15 minutes in advance to avoid any delays
Make your way to the meeting point at Brandenburg Gate (at Pariser Platz, 10117 Berlin, Germany).
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.