Little BIG City - Express Ticket
Make your way into the fascinating Little BIG City of Berlin without having to wait in line with these express tickets. Spend time touring around the miniature model city that has so many stories to share with you. Immerse yourself into the interactive exhibitions and enjoy the captivating projections, impressive audio work, and special effects.
- Zoom past long waiting lines with these express tickets and experience one of Berlin’s most captivating attractions of all time, The Little BIG City.
- Dive into the interactive exhibitions that club together 750 years of Berlin’s history in the form of fascinating projections, holograms, and mesmerizing special effects.
- Meet and get to know some of the characters that live in Little BIG City. Brought to life by the latest technology, you’ll find the characters almost life-like and very interesting.
What To Expect
An Enthralling Historical Experience
Little BIG City provides an interesting way to learn about the unique historic journey of Berlin. Embark upon this fun, interactive history lesson that is sure to grab your attention with its fascinating historical buildings, immersive projections, and exceptional holograms. The attraction’s attention to detail helps shape the historical significance they intend to express to visitors. The big instances and little stories gathered over the last 750 years are presented in an intriguing manner. With the aid of special effects, these exhibits help breathe life into Berlin’s enchanting history and reveal secrets and events that ultimately shaped both the city and world history.
Little People, Big Roles
No city is complete without residents. The Little BIG City has over 6000 residents that not only help mold their stories but bring the city to life. Get ready to be transported through an astonishing timeline and listen to what life was like in their time. The little people sure have some big moments to share with you!
- Entrance fee to Little BIG City
- Transportation to/from attraction
Know Before You Go
- Children below 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Teenagers between 15-18 may visit the attraction without supervision.
- Last entry is an hour before closing time.
This attraction is open every day from 10 AM to 6 PM. Last entry is at 4 PM (Mon-Fri) and 6 PM (Sat- Sun)
Reduced Price Tickets
Children below the age of 2 may enter for free.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, rescheduled, or refunded.
- Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email instantly. You may display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time to avoid any delays.
Little BIG City Berlin, Panoramastr.1A,10178 Berlin
Take train S3, S7, or S9 and get off at Berlin Alexanderplatz Bahnhof. It is a 2-minute walk (140 meters) from there.
Take M4, M5, or M6 and get off at Alexanderplatz station. It is a 3-minute walk (210 meters) from there.
This tour is valid for the date selected at the time of booking.