Australia Zoo Tickets: Admission Only
Explore Australia Zoo, one of the country’s most famous zoos and a legacy of the late Steve Irwin! Walk through the Crocoseum, open-range Africa, see the Tiger Temple, and meet over 1,200 animals!
- See over 1,200 animals at Australia Zoo, just an hour’s drive from Brisbane
- Have your photograph taken with Australia Zoo's amazing wildlife throughout the day
- Say hello to koalas, wombats, possums, and adorable baby kangaroos
- Get in on the action at the Crocoseum as well as the Tiger Temple
- General Admission into Australia Zoo
strict cancellation policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin’s legacy lives on at the Australia Zoo! Now run by his wife Terri, and children Bindi and Bob, it is one of the biggest and best wildlife conservatories in the world. Spend your time here learning about the animal kingdom and listening to fascinating zookeeper talks throughout the day!
Don’t miss all the jaw-snapping action at the Crocoseum, or visiting the Tiger Temple, home to Sumatran and Bengal tigers. Enter the African Savannah and spot rhinos and even a zebra, apart from cheeky meerkats! You’ll even get to hand-feed a giraffe or pat a koala and take photographs of the experience. At Bindi’s Island, see the amazing three-story house and catch sight of the ring-tailed lemurs here.
know before you go
- Carry with you the following items for the best experience: a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen, a rain poncho, water, snacks/food, a camera, and cash
- Make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please feed the animals the correct food and do not bring your own food. Animal food is available from the Kids Zoo and Kids Shop
- Open daily 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Closed on Christmas (25 Dec)
Infants aged 2 and under can enter for free. Children aged 3-14yrs, as well as families with 2 adults and 2 children, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Australia Zoo
- Address: 1638 Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah QLD 4519, Australia
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Australia Zoo
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- By Rail: Catch the train from Central Station, Brisbane to Beerwah. Local bus transfers can be caught from the Beerwah train station to Australia Zoo
- By Car: The Sunshine Coast is easily accessible by a number of major highways. Australia Zoo is situated on Steve Irwin Way in Beerwah and is approximately a 60-minute drive from Brisbane via the Bruce Highway
These are open-dated tickets and can be used anytime within the operating hours. To know the exact validity, please refer to your e-tickets.