Auschwitz-Birkenau: Guided Tour with Hotel Pickup from Anywhere in Krakow
Transport yourself back in time on your visit to Auschwitz-Birkenau, one of the most important places in the history of World War II.
- Enjoy pick-ups from your location in an air-conditioned minivan.
- Get a close look at what’s left of the concentration camps in Auschwitz.
- See the brick barracks where countless victims of Holocaust were kept.
- Learn about one of the biggest tragedies in the history of mankind and the place where it happened.
- Pickup and drop-off at your accommodation
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Expert driver
- Entrance fees
- Expert local guide (available in multiple languages)
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get picked up from your accommodation in an air-conditioned minivan. From here you will first visit KL Auschwitz 1, where you walk past the iron gate engraved with the slogan - Arbeit Macht Frei, which translates to Work Sets You Free. Take a look at the 22 brick barracks where thousands of victims of the holocaust were kept.
Next, you will be guided towards the haunting Block Number 11. This block contained torture chambers including dark chambers or standing cells where prisoners were victims of various types of horrific punishments. Block Number 11 is where the first extermination using Zyklon B took place. At the end of the camp, you’ll find the only remaining crematorium and gas chambers.
After KL Auschwitz 1, your driver will take you to KL Auschwitz 2, Birkenau. This area of the camp is an astonishing 25 times larger than Auschwitz 1, making it the largest of all the death camps. Tragedy hides within these walls where over 1 million people died. Inside the 62 wooden barracks which were originally designed as stables, you will see the ruins of 4 gas chambers. These chambers were destroyed by the Nazis in an attempt to hide the evidence of their crimes.
Towards the end of your tour, you will be taken to the Memorial, where you can pay your respects to all the victims of the genocide.
know before you go
This ticket has the following options that you can choose from:
- English Guided Tour
- German Guided Tour
- French Guided Tour
- Italian Guided Tour
- Spanish Guided Tour
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Daily: 10am
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible or suitable for those with reduced mobility.
- There will be a thorough security check before entering Auschwitz-Birkenau.
- Large bags and luggage are not allowed to be carried inside.
- Photography is allowed.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must carry a valid student ID.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- In the next step of booking, please specify the name and address of your hotel.
- On the day of your tour, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel. Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.