Auschwitz-Birkenau: Guided Tour with Transfers from Krakow Center
Visit one of the most important historical locations in Europe with this guided tour through Auschwitz and Birkenau. Learn about the Holocaust and the war crimes committed by the Nazis, and gain a better understanding of the scale of the horrors unleashed upon the inmates of Auschwitz.
- Explore the Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum, located on the site of the Auschwitz concentration camp in Oświęcim.
- Follow your expert guide through the museum and learn about the ghastly details of the Holocaust.
- See the barracks the prisoners lived in and understand the many trials and tribulations they had to undergo.
- Choose between 5 languages for your guided tour (English, Spanish, Italian, French, and German).
- Expert tour guide (choose from English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
- Round-trip transportation from Krakow with pick up from the meeting point
- Skip-the-line access
- Entrance fees
- Short breaks (10–20 minutes)
- Hotel Transfers
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Visit the most important historical site in all of Europe, the Auschwitz concentration camp and museum. An enduring symbol of one of the greatest crimes on humanity ever perpetrated, the Holocaust museum at Auschwitz stands as a memorial to the millions who were ruthlessly murdered by the Nazi regime, and a testament to the strength of those who survived to tell the tale. Within the barbed wire fences of the camps at Auschwitz and Birkenau, 1.5 million victims lost their lives to the many atrocities committed by the sadistic SS guards and the kapos to fulfill the Nazi Final Solution. Learn more about the unfortunate inmates of the death camps and their tragic stories on this guided tour.
Your guide will lead you through both of the concentration camps located in Auschwitz and Birkenau, all the while trying to illustrate the sheer scale of the horrors of the Holocaust with the help of facts and anecdotes. Learn more about the inmates and the grueling lives they were forced to lead from the various exhibits at the UNESCO listed museum, with extensive documentation of the many trials and tribulations the prisoners had to undergo. Further, you will be led through the camp at Birkenau, where you can see for yourself the horrendous living conditions the prisoners were subjected to, and the gas chambers where they were executed en masse. A sobering reminder of the great evils humanity is capable of, this visit to Auschwitz is sure to not leave you unchanged.
know before you go
- Wear comfortable footwear as you will have to walk a lot.
- Carry an umbrella or a raincoat with you in case of rain (most part of the tour will take place outside).
- Your bigger belongings will have to be left in a car. They will be locked and supervised by the driver. The maximum dimensions of the bag you can take with you are 30x20x10 (A4 size).
- You will receive a headset to listen to your guide better.
- Please note that eating, smoking, and acting in a loud manner are not allowed at the site. Also, bear in mind that Auschwitz is a memorial and therefore, appropriate attire is expected.
- You are allowed to take photos only in selected parts of the Museum. Flash photography is forbidden.
- Note: As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking. Entry may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering.
Auschwitz-Birkenau Operating Hours
- Jan, Nov - 8am to 3pm
- Feb - 8am to 4pm
- Mar, Oct - 8am to 5pm
- Apr, May, Sept - 8am to 6pm
- Jun, Jul, Aug - 8am to 7pm
- Dec - 8am to 2pm
25 Dec, 1 Jan, and Easter Sunday.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
Check your email voucher for details about the meeting point.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.