Mahanakhon SkyWalk Indoor and Outdoor Access Tickets
Experience the thrill of visiting the Mahanakhon Tower, Thailand's tallest building. Enjoy the breathtaking views from the Indoor Observation Deck on the 74th floor and the Outdoor Observation Deck on the 78th floor, and learn more about the city’s landmarks through an Augmented Reality experience.
- Visit Thailand's tallest completed building, the King Power Mahanakhon Tower.
- Take an elevator to the 74th floor, where you can enjoy stunning 360-degree views from the Indoor Observation Deck.
- Learn more about the city using Augmented reality and interactive touch screens.
- Head to the 78th floor and try your hand at walking over the glass floor, 310 meters above the ground!
Take your Bangkok trip to greater heights by visiting Thailand’s tallest completed building, the King Power Mahakankhon! The excitement begins when you step into the video-themed elevator, which will take you up to the 74th floor in a mere 50 seconds. Step into the Indoor Observation Deck and enjoy a unique 360-degree panoramic view of the city surrounding you. In addition to stunning views, interactive touchscreens and an augmented reality experience will enhance your knowledge of Bangkok and its iconic landmarks.
Benefit from a free upgrade to the Outdoor Observation Deck - the highest observation deck in Thailand! A hydraulic glass lift will take you to the 78th floor, where you can enjoy endless photo opportunities from what is undoubtedly the best viewpoint in the city. Dare to step onto the ‘Glass Tray,’ a glass floor which juts out from the edge of the building, 310 meters above the ground. Round off your Mahanakhon Tower experience by enjoying a drink at Thailand’s highest rooftop bar and watching the sunset from ‘The Peak,' 314 meters above sea level.
Please note that the 78th floor Outdoor Observation deck is not accessible for children under 12 years old.
- Access to the 74th-floor Indoor Observation Deck
- Access to the 78th-floor rooftop and Outdoor Observation Deck
- Free Soft Drink / Drinking Water (Additional)
- Food & Drinks
Know Before You Go
- Please note that this ticket is valid for non-Thai residents alone.
- Your voucher is only valid for the date and time that you select while booking. Please note that you will not be eligible for a refund within 48 hours before the start of your experience. Unforeseen circumstances, such as Bangkok traffic or personal reasons, are no exception. We, therefore, recommend that you plan extra time to reach the Mahanakhon Tower and validate your ticket in order to ensure a smooth entry.
- Any luggage larger than 9 x 14 x 22 inches (22 x 35 x 56 cm), drones, pets, alcohol, food, and weapons are prohibited to bring to the Mahanakhon SkyWalk.
- Alcoholic beverages are available in all food and beverage outlets.
- The Mahanakhon Tower is open daily from 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
- 6:45 PM is the last admission time for the Indoor Observatory on the 74th floor and the Outdoor Rooftop SkyWalk on the 78th floor.
Reduced Price Tickets
- Children’s tickets are available for children between 3 and 12 years old.
- Children under the age of 3 can enter free of charge. Please specify when booking whether members of your party are eligible for discounted tickets.
- Please note that the 78th floor Outdoor Observation Deck is not accessible for children under 12 years old.
The Mahanakhon Tower is accessible for visitors with reduced mobility.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
Your tickets can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to the start of the experience for a full refund.
Within an hour of your booking, you will receive an e-mail with your booking confirmation and your Mahanakhon SkyWalk Ticket voucher. On the day of your experience, show your mobile voucher (or a printed version) on the 1st Floor of the Mahanakhon Tower in exchange for your physical ticket.
Your vouchers are only valid for the date and time that you select while booking.
The Mahanakhon Tower is located in the heart of Bangkok at 114 Narathiwas Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok. The most convenient ways to reach the Mahanakhon Tower are:
By BTS Train
Take the Silom Line to Chong Non Si Station (Exit 3).
Bus 15, 16, 162, 77, 187, and 34 will take you to the Mahanakhon Tower.
Ask your driver to take you to the Mahanakhon Tower (114 Narathiwas Road, Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok).
Please note: Parking at the Mahanakhon CUBE is limited. However, paid parking is available at these nearby locations: