Skip The Line: Arc de Triomphe Rooftop Tickets
Enjoy unparalleled views of the French capital atop the Arc de Triomphe with these skip the line tickets!
- Located bang in the center of the city, the Arc de Triomphe is a Neoclassical take on the ancient Roman triumphal arch style!
- With these tickets, you gain skip the line access to the top of this stunning monument!
- From the top, you can watch the Parisian roads radiate out and bask in panoramic views of the city.
Why You Shouldn't Miss This
- This is one of the only places in Paris giving you a stunning view of the 12 Parisian avenues radiating out of the center of the city!
- The history associated with this monument is enriching and captures the essence of the city
The Arc de Triomphe, located in the center of the city is one of the top attractions in Paris. Taking inspiration from the ancient Roman triumphal arch style, this structure stands tall in the center of Paris. The Tomb of the soldier, located at the base of the arch pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died in World War I.
The skip the line tickets give you access to the rooftop from where you can witness the 12 Parisian Avenues radiate out of the city center! The Arc de Triomphe gives you a different perspective to Paris and is unique in comparison to the Eiffel Tower, and other attractions in the city.
- Skip the line entry to Arc de Triomphe
- Rooftop access
Know Before You Go
- The monument is open and welcomes you in complete safety
- A limited number of visitors
- Adapted visit circuit
- Each visitor is invited to respect the safety instructions indicated upon entering the monument
- Wearing a face mask is compulsory in the monument
- The hydroalcoholic gel will be at your disposal at the reception of the monument before your visit
- A reminder of barrier gestures
- Please check this document for more details about the venue
- Informative pamphlets about the monument are available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, and Russian
- Guests below 18 years of age do not need to purchase tickets
- Disclaimer: There are about 200 stairs up and no elevators.
- No disabled access
- No luggage is allowed
Daily from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM (last entry at 7:10 PM)
Children below the age of 18 and EU citizens below the age of 26 may enter for free, provided they show their valid photo ID
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended or refunded.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the time of redemption
- If you've purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
Ticket Redemption Point
- Once outside, head straight to the 'Reserved Entry' (Entrée Réservée) line on the right. All you have left to do is show your smartphone ticket to be granted entry
- To access the Arc de Triomphe, you must use the underground walkway from the Avenue Champs-Elysées or Grande Armée which shall lead you to the designated entrance for the Skip the Line tickets.
- Once in the underground walkway, head straight to the stairs, located on the right-hand side of the ticket office, which shall lead you to the Arc de Triomphe.
The ticket is valid for the date and time selected during the booking