Tickets to Al Noor Island with Optional Butterfly House Access & Lunch
Spend quality time with your family surrounded by azure waters and a canopy of lush tees, at Al Noor Island. Upgrade your ticket to gain access to the Butterfly House, and enjoy an optional lunch.
- Visit the award-winning and uniquely designed Al Noor Island, with unique installations and bespoke sculptures.
- Seek solace from the bustling city life, and delve into serenity at the Literature Pavillion.
- Upgrade your ticket to get up close and personal with over 20 exotic butterfly species, in their natural habitat at Sharjah’s Butterfly House.
- Select from ticket options to also include a sumptuous lunch or a snack and refreshment with your experience.
- Fun Fact: Al Noor Island houses a Dragon's Blood tree, the bright red sap of which has been used for everything from medicine to witchcraft.
- Access to Al Noor Island
- Access to Butterfly House (optional)
- Lunch (optional)
- Slice of cake & coffee/iced tea (optional)
- Souvenir photos
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
View Unbelievable Dancing lights at Al Noor Island
Be welcomed into a place where wild grasses grow and glittering meadows light the way along seaside boardwalks at Al Noor Island. This is where children can learn the wonders of nature and book lovers relax at the Literature Pavillion. Home to awe-inspiring, award-winning architecture, technicolor art installations, giant cacti, bayside dining, children’s playgrounds, and dancing light shows, Al Noor has something to offer for all ages. With a ticket upgrade, you can grab a quick snack to munch on as you enjoy your visit.
From Chrysalis to Airborne Fantasy: The Butterfly House
Spectacular in every sense of the world, the Butterfly House on Al Noor Island is an award-winning architectural design. Visually stunning in every sense, this sculpted masterpiece has won numerous international awards. Inside this glorious establishment are hundreds upon hundreds of vibrantly colored butterflies, displaying various shapes and sizes. Children can learn all about the wondrous butterfly’s journey- a miracle and cycle of life, and creation for all to see. Upgrade your ticket and unwind as you enjoy the flavors of a delicious lunch spread to amp up your experience.
know before you go
know before you go
- It's recommended to dress casually.
- Facilities: Wheelchair Accessibility, Pram/Stroller Accessibility, Cloakroom.
Al Noor Island
- Daily: 9am to 11pm
- Daily: 9am to 6pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Al Noor Island.
- Address: Buhairah Corniche Road, Khalid Lagoon - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates.
- Landmark: Opposite Al Noor Mosque.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- From Blue Souq, its a 4min drive to Al Noor Island Corniche St/S110.
- From Sharjah Sharjah International Airport, it's a 26min drive via E88.