Perth's Matagarup Bridge Climb: Twilight/Night Tickets
Get your dose of adrenaline rush as you climb up the Matagarupa Bridge over the Swan River as the sun sets and watch the glittering city come to life during twilight.
- Enjoy a colorful sunset doing a challenging climb on the Matagarupa Bridge in Perth.
- Listen carefully to a safety briefing and get assistance wearing your safety gear.
- Walk 314 steps at a 45-degree angle during this exhilarating experience.
- Take a break in the middle of your climb and listen to your expert guide narrate stories about Western Australia's capital.
- Reach the SkyView Deck, located 72 meters above the Swan River, and watch the city change its personality from dusk to evening.
- Take in the stunning panoramic view of the glittering Perth skyline atop the glass-bottom platform.
- Receive free photos of your climbing adventure once you return your safety gear.
- 1.5-hour bridge climb
- Professional guide
- 70-meter high SkyView deck (fully enclosed with glass floor)
- Safety gear
- Free photographs
- Wet weather gear
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Start your climbing adventure with a safety briefing. Once you wear the full-body harness, helmet and a bridge latch device with a tether, you'll start the challenging journey up the 314 steps of the bridge. Climbing at a 45-degree angle, you'll experience the sunset in a rather thrilling scenario. As you catch a breath midway, your professional guide will tell you all about the fascinating stories of Perth.
Continuing your journey upwards, you'll finally reach the SkyView Deck, a glass-bottom platform placed 72 meters above the river. You'll get 360-degree views of Perth and watch as its skyline changes with sparkling city lights. Once you descend the bridge and head to return your safety gear, you'll get free photos as souvenirs for this memorable experience.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This activity is not suitable for children aged 7 and under, and people taller than 7 feet.
- Parental supervision is required for kids aged 8-15.
- A maximum of 2 children are permitted to climb per adult.
- It is important that guests muse be able to maneuver their bodies under low beams.
- Guests may be tested for alcohol content on arrival. A blood alcohol reading of under 0.05 is mandatory to participate.
- For safety reasons, loose items like wallets and devices cannot be taken up the bridge.
- A medium level of fitness is required for this activity.
- It is recommended to wear long pants and enclosed rubber sole shoes.
- Ensure that you wear a t-shirt or long sleeve shirt long enough to tuck into your pants or fitted enough that it won’t ride up. This will ensure that your stomach is not exposed as the harness will rub significantly.
- Secure long hair in a low ponytail at the nape of the neck so that the helmet can fit.
Children aged 8-15 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your climb to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Meet your guide at Matagarup Bridge.
- Address: Optus Stadium Ground Level - River Side, (Behind, Gate D, Burswood) WA 6100, Australia.
- The closest train station is Perth Stadium, which is a 10-minute walk from the redemption point.
- The Armadale Line will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.