Evening Rainforest & Glow Worm Experience
This unique night-time tour to the rainforest comes with commentary on the local nocturnal flora and fauna. At the end of your tour, you will get to see glow worms in their natural environment alongside a secluded national park waterfall!
- Put your adventure cap on and enjoy a guided walk through the subtropical rainforest.
- Make your way through the Curtis Falls Circuit, Mount Tamborine with an expert guide.
- Spot nocturnal plants and animals, and at the end, get to see glow worms in their natural habitat!
- Treat yourself to a delicious slice of cake and a coffee, tea, or hot chocolate at a cozy hinterland restaurant.
- National park fees
- Dessert (coffee and cake)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (central Gold Coast hotels of Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Main Beach, and Southport only)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Want to see the rainforest come alive at night time? Then, this tour is for you! On this fully-guided adventure, you will get to enter the forest and experience something that not many people have. Once you're picked up from your hotel in a luxury Mercedes vehicle, you will travel to the very zenith of the Tamborine Mountain. Warm-up over coffee, a cuppa, or hot chocolate and cake, as you admire the view of the starry sky. Then, set out on your guided rainforest walk.
Listen to your guide as they point out the unique plants and animals that call this amazing ecosystem home. Upon arrival at Curtis Falls, see a beautiful cascade located deep within the forest. This is where you will find an entire colony of glowworms - a sight to behold!
know before you go
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- Wearing face masks is mandatory.
- Maintain a social distance of up to 2 meters.
- Customer touchpoints are frequently sanitized.
- Due to many stairs and uneven ground along the tracks, this tour is not suitable for prams or strollers.
- Make sure to wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Flash photography is prohibited.
- This tour is not suitable for people with mobility impairments, wheelchair users, and children aged 2 and under.
Infants aged 1 and under can go for free. Children aged 2-16 enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- This ticket includes hotel pickups and drop-offs.
- While booking, please provide the name of your hotel.
- This is applicable to all central Gold Coast Hotels (Surfers Paradise, Main Beach, Broadbeach & Southport).
- Once you have confirmed your pickup location and time with us directly, on the night of your tour please wait for the bus in the main lobby/reception area 5 minutes before pickup.
- Our bus will be white and marked with Southern Cross Tours in red and blue writing.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.