Street Go Karting in Okinawa
Experience the thrill of a 1 or 2-hour go-kart ride through Okinawa dressed as your favorite cartoon character. Bask in the spotlight from the onlookers as an expert guide makes sure you stay on the path.
- Grab the chance to enjoy an unusual and one of the must-experiences in Okinawa.
- With a guide to lead, you can simply focus on the thrill of riding rather than worrying about the way.
- Bring an action camera to record yourself zig-zagging through the city streets in a go-kart.
- Choose between 1 and 2-hour options. Go for the latter to amp up the dose of fun!
- 1 or 2-hour go-kart rental
- English/Japanese-speaking guide
- Cosplay costume rental
- Insurance and fuel
- Personal expenses
You can cancel these tickets up to 7 days before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Weave through downtown Okinawa traffic on a custom-made go-kart dressed up as your favorite cartoon character. Choose either a 1-hour or a 2-hour tour with an expert guide who speaks both English and Japanese. Race down the beautiful streets and click pictures of magnificent landmarks.
Learn the Basics of Go-Karting
Before you head out, understand the mechanics of your custom go-kart and its basic controls from your guide. Keep your international driver's permit or Japanese driver's license handy.
Pick out Your Favourite Costume
Pick a costume based on your favorite cartoon character. You can even bring your own costume that adheres to Japanese laws. Get ready to zoom through the streets of Naha City Higashicho, Naha Airport, Kokusai Street, and more. Be prepared to become the center of attention from the delighted onlookers; make sure you pose for a great photo!
know before you go
know before you go
- Carry your Japanese driver’s license or international driver's permit to experience the Okinawa Street Go Karting tour.
- Each kart accommodates only 1 guest. Karts for multiple guests are not available.
- The experience is restricted to ages 18 and above.
- The experience is restricted to guests with heights between 145cm - 190cm
- Daily: 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, or 5pm onwards.
- Daily: 9am, 11:30am, 2pm, or 4:30pm onwards.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction 20 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Show your ticket at Street Kart Tour Okinawa / Street Go-Kart.
- Address: 7-1 Higashimachi, Naha, Okinawa 900-0034, Japan.
- Landmark: Nearby Hitokuchi restaurant.
- The closest bus stop is Asahibashi station. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board buses 9,14 to get you there.
- The closest metro station is Asahibashi Station (Monorail). It is a quick 5-minute walk to the attraction.
- Board Yui rail to get you there.