Melaka Crocodile & Recreational Park Admission
Enjoy a day out at the Melaka Crocodile and Recreation park with reptile encounters and recreational activities like animal feeding, water playground, miniature buildings, and more.
- Learn about and observe more than 100 crocodiles from 4 species across 9 Crocodile Valleys.
- Immerse yourself in the exciting reptilian world of crocodiles and enjoy other animals too.
- If you choose to, you can take part in fun animal feeding activities and feed animals like deer, rabbits, emus, and more.
- Explore the mini zoo, reptile house, mammal house & a walkthrough aviary.
- Pose for a picture alongside 14 miniature iconic buildings of Malaysia.
- Splash around in the fun and colorful water playground.
- Admission to the Crocodile Park
- Access to the Water Playground
- Animal feeding pack (free for foreigners)
- Horse ride
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
At Melaka Crocodile & Recreational Park, enjoy your day watching and learning about more than 100 crocodiles. The animal keepers at the park will share interesting and fun facts about these giant reptiles. There is also a reptile house and a walkthrough aviary for adults and children to explore. Take up an animal feeding pack and feed animals like the Javan deer (they love carrots!), friendly emus, chickens, ducks, and rabbits.
When you are done watching the reptiles and other animals, you can relax and splash around at the water playground that is open for all ages. You can also take a recreational horse ride (at an extra charge), and take some pictures at the miniature zone that has miniature versions of Petronas Twin Towers and other iconic buildings of Malaysia. The Crocodile Park includes gazebos, restrooms, and snack kiosks for relaxation.
know before you go
know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes. Carry swimming gear for the water playground.
- Senior citizens (above 55 years old) and OKUs must present an Identity Card (IC) for a discounted price.
- Live crocodile feeding demonstrations take place on Saturdays, Sundays, and school and public holidays between 11:30am to 3pm.
- Sat to Sun: 9am to 6pm
- Mon to Fri: 9am to 5pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive at the attraction latest by 5 PM on the day of your visit.
Ticket Redemption Point
Show your ticket at Melaka Crocodile & Recreational Park.
Address: Lebuh Ayer Keroh, 75450 Ayer Keroh, Melaka, Malaysia.
The closest bus stop is Taman Buaya Melaka,Jalan Ayer Keroh. It is a quick 2-minute walk to the attraction.
Board buses 1B to get you there.