Snorkel with Sharks & Rays Tickets
Explore the exotic marine life in the tropical lagoons of Australia and enjoy an exciting snorkeling session around friendly sharks and rays.
- Snorkel with big sharks and rays in Irukandji's natural style tropical lagoon.
- Learn how to safely interact with marine animals and get an introduction to the snorkeling equipment with your expert guide.
- Explore the shallows of the lagoon as your guide feeds sharks and rays of different species while telling you about their different personalities.
- Tune in to an educational talk about conservation efforts taken for sealife in the region.
- Walk around the tropical aquarium and see fascinating creatures like lionfish and clownfish.
- Entry to Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters
- English-speaking tour guide
- Shallows encounter (with wetsuit and socks)
- Food for the sharks and rays
- 40-minute snorkel in the deep lagoon (with snorkel and mask hire)
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Get started on this marine adventure with a safety guide about interacting with the sea life in the lagoon. Familiarise yourself with the snorkeling equipment with your guide. Get up close with the different aquatic creatures in the tropical lagoon during your 40-minute snorkeling experience. You'll then enter the shallows of the lagoon, getting a chance to interact with sharks and rays of different sizes and species.
You can also explore the different pools with fish and enjoy a fish-feeding session. Listen to an educational talk about the conservation efforts taken for sharks and rays in the area. The entertaining storytelling will help you understand more about the marine creatures around you. Once you've showered and toweled down, stroll around the tropical aquarium and take a look at the colorful fish residing in it.
know before you go
know before you go
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Guests may/may not be subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are recommended to bring along face masks for safety.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- This tour is not suitable for children aged 12 and under and non-swimmers.
- Guests are required to bring their own swimwear.
Daily at 8:10pm.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid delays.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- You can meet your tour guide at Irukandji Shark & Ray Encounters.
- Address: 2 Jessie Rd, Anna Bay NSW 2316, Australia.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point
- The closest bus stop is Emerald Tiki before Jessie Rd.
- The stop is just 4 minutes away from the meeting point.
- Buses #130, #134 and #135 will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.