Sealife Bangkok + Madame Tussauds Bangkok
Take a deep dive into Bangkok's most popular ocean-themed adventure with these super convenient skip-the-line tickets and discover the magic of Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World. Also, walk amongst the stars at Madame Tussauds Bangkok!
Experience two of the most famous attractions of Bangkok with just ine ticket!
SEA LIFE Bangkok
- Make your way to the fabulous underwater world of Sea Life Bangkok without wasting precious time standing in a queue.
- These skip-the-line tickets give you exclusive priority access to the attraction.
- Discover over 400 different water species and 30,000+ fishes at the Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World Aquarium.
- See how cute penguins can be as they eat, and admire the beauty of the Eagle Ray's fluid movements as they are fed.
- Have the option to go on a glass-bottom boat ride, see a 4D movie or apply a buy-2-get-1-free offer on your aquarium ticket.
Madame Tussauds Bangkok
- Admire the lifelike wax replicas of various world-famous dignitaries and celebrities showcased in the museum.
- Explore the 8 different themed sections of the museum and snap pictures with your favorite stars.
- To add a cherry on top, finish your visit with a 4D screening of an Ice Age short film.
- Skip-the-line admission to SEA LIFE Bangkok
- Feeding show
- Buy 2, Get 1 Free: Aquarium Ticket only (optional)
- Glass-bottom boat experience (optional)
- 4D cinema ticket (optional)
- Skip-the-Line tickets to Madame Tussauds
- Ice Age 4D Cinematic Experience
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, you can use them any time until 30 sept., 2024.
These tickets are valid until 30 sept., 2024.
what to expect
SEA LIFE Bangkok
Sea Life Bangkok Ocean World is an underground aquarium housing one of the largest collections of fishes and other underwater creatures in the world. Your experience with these Sea Life Bangkok skip the line tickets begins at the exclusive skip-the-line lane where you can avoid the trouble of waiting listlessly for your turn. With all the time you'll save in the queue, you can head straight into all the fun stuff.
The aquarium features a magical acrylic tunnel you can travel through on a glass-floored boat. There are other fantastic experiences waiting for you further into the aquarium including the thrilling Shark Walk where a thin sheet of acrylic separates you and five different kinds of sharks! If you want a change of pace, the Tropical Rainforest is where you should head next. This beautiful attraction houses a lush green rainforest filled with the sounds of waterfalls. Here, you can spot the Arapaima fishes in nearby streams and Short Clawed Otters in the woods. The aquarium also houses many species of penguins that feed on squid, small fish, and krill.
Madame Tussauds Bangkok
Marvel at world-famous celebrities at Madame Tussauds, the wax museum in Bangkok, for the best prices with Headout! Explore the 8 different sections of the museum (Red Carpet, Music, History, Film, Leaders, Art & Science, TV and Sports) and snap a selfie with your favorite stars. Learn about Madame Tussaud herself, who made her first wax sculpture of the French writer Voltaire in 1777, and about how these impressive wax replicas are made. From Beckham to Beyoncé, don’t miss your chance to see life-size sculptures of your favorite stars at Madame Tussauds Bangkok!
Round off your visit by enjoying a 4D screening of the short film ‘Ice Age: No Time for Nuts.’ This extraordinary cinematic experience will have you literally shaking in your seats while you watch your favorite Ice Age characters come to life. The 4D special effects, including snowflakes falling down in the theatre, will transport you from the Bangkok heat directly back to the Ice Age!
know before you go
- This ticket is valid for non-Thai residents alone
- Children aged 0-11 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18+ at all times when visiting SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World
- The 4D Movie experience is recommended for children aged 7+
- The last ride on the glass bottom boat is at 5:30 PM
- Guests must visit Madame Tussauds within 7 days after the first at SEA LIFE Bangkok.
SEA LIFE Bangkok is open daily from 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM (last entry at 6:00 PM)
Madame Tussauds is open daily from 10:00 AM- 7:00 PM daily. Please note that the last entry is at 6:00 PM.
- 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM
Jackass Penguin Feeding
- 11:30 AM and 3:30 PM
Fresh-Water Fish Feeding
- 12:00 PM and 4:00 PM
- 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM
Gentoo Penguin Feeding
- 12:30 PM and 4:30 PM
Welcome To The Shark Side
- 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM
Eagle Ray Feeding
- 1:30 PM and 4:30 PM
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World, Siam Paragon Building, B1- B2 Floor 991 Rama I Rd, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - SEA LIFE Bangkok Ocean World
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
- Sky Train: Take the BTS to the Siam Station and exit from gate 5. The exit is directly connected to Siam Paragon, the shopping mall where the Sea Life Bangkok aquarium is located
- Bus: AC Bus numbers 16, 25, 73, 79, 204, 501 and 508 stop at Siam Paragon