Clear Boat Tour at Nichupte
Gaze into the depths of the Caribbean as you ride a fully transparent glass boat through Nichupte Nature Reserve and beyond. Discover majestic reefs on front row seats to the marine ecosystem - watch out for manta rays, white turtles, crabs, crocodiles, and more.
- Ever wanted to walk on the ocean? Be a voyeur of fascinating aquatic worlds? Experience all of this and more on a clear glass boat ride in Cancun.
- Float among crocodiles, barracudas, and blue crabs in Nichupte Lagoon.
- Hover over breathtaking coral reefs and underwater sculptures in the Caribbean Sea.
- Chat with your guide in English or Spanish, and sip on up to two beers as you look out at the horizon.
- Pose with the fishes in their natural habitat and capture mesmerizing 360-degree views.
- 1-hour 15-minute glass boat ride
- Guide (English or Spanish)
- Dock access
- Two beers per adult
- Bottled water
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Discover a Kingdom Under the Sea
Meet up with the rest of your group on Kukulcan Boulevard, and enter the completely transparent boat on the dock at Nichupte Lagoon. Spend the first half of your tour in the 3000 hectares that make up the tranquil nature reserve. Home to an array of birds, fish, crocodiles, and mangrove forests, the lagoon is a treat for wildlife enthusiasts.
Lounge Amidst a Vibrant Marine Ecosystem
Glide out into the wider Caribbean Sea and encounter numerous aquatic species in a clear glass vessel. Chill with your feet up as you face the glistening horizon, beer in hand. Observe life in the Punta Nizuc coral reef and come away with remarkable footage to show!
know before you go
- Kukulkan Boulevard
- Nichupte Nature Reserve
- Wider Caribbean Sea
Mon to Sun: 10am, 11:30am, 2:00pm, 2:30pm, and 4:40pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the boarding point.
- Please arrive at the pick-up 15 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays. Bring a valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Board your cruise at Kukulcan Boulevard, km 3.5, Hotel Zone.
- Address: Blvd. Kukulcan KM 3.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77520 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico.
- Landmark: Cancun Bay Resort.
- Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- If you're driving to the boarding point, take route Blvd. Kukulcan.