Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Ticket
Get up close to some of Currumbin Wildlife’s most adorable residents, including koalas, saltwater crocodiles, red pandas, tree kangaroos, and more!
- Experience the wonder and natural beauty of 27 hectares of the Currumbin rainforest
- See species from a forgotten world, including lemurs, red pandas, capybaras, and exotic reptiles
- Stroll through open animal enclosures, hand-feed kangaroos, and cuddle with koalas
- Witness the wild lorikeet feeding, and let your kids enjoy a ride on the miniature train
Meet some of the cutest native Aussie and exotic wildlife at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary on the Gold Coast! Check out the many interactive displays and wide-open enclosures, as you explore the lush eucalyptus and rainforest surroundings. All your animal favorites are here; cuddle up to and have your photo taken with an adorable koala, say hello to crocodiles, hand-feed friendly kangaroos, and feel your heart warm when you spot the Red Panda wrap their large bushy tails around themselves. Don’t miss out on the Rainbow lorikeet feeding - one of the main attractions - with two demonstrations, morning and afternoon!
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary General Admission
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
- Due to the current COVID-19 safety restrictions, all visitors are required to purchase tickets online and attend the Sanctuary on their selected date only.
- Certain activities such as Blinky Bill Home Tree (including reptile and nocturnal enclosures below), Australiana Sheep Shearing Show, Crocs Live, and Keeper Talks are closed due to COVID requirements.
- Before leaving home, please check the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Facebook page or website for the latest information.
- Please be prepared to make on-site payments using a 'contactless' bank card, rather than cash.
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary politely requests that you refrain from visiting should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Thu to Mon - 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Lorikeet Feeding - 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM
- Pelican and Eel Show - 10:00 AM
- Blinky Bill's Rookie Ranger Station - 10:15 AM, 11:15 AM, 12:30 PM, and 1:30 PM
- Wildskies - 10:45 AM and 2:15 PM
- Wildlife Hospital Presentations - 11:15 AM
- Aussie Scales and Tales - 11:45 AM
- Aboriginal Culture Show - 3:15 PM
25 Apr 2021
Children aged 4-14 enjoy reduced pricing (carry valid photo IDs).
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or refunded.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Address: 28 Tomewin St, Currumbin QLD 4223, Australia.
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Bus #700, 760, 767, or 768 to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout. It is valid for people with Australian ID cards only.