Explore the massive area of 80,000 square meters at Le Caravelle Aquapark, and enjoy a fun-filled day with your family and friends. Enjoy over 15 different water rides and attractions that cater to guests of all age groups!
- Enjoy hair-raising water rides with your family and friends at Caravelle Aquapark.
- Explore the 80,000 square meter arena that has over 15 slides and a massive wave pool.
- Feel an adrenaline rush in the Rapids of Rio Bravo with a 400-meter descent on a double dinghy.
- Play some beach volleyball in the courts, and rejuvenate in the wellness area.
- Take some thrill rides such as Kamikaze, Rapids of Rio Bravo, Foam, and Toboggan Slides.
- Relax in the Slow River and Wave Pool between the thrilling rides.
- Access to Le Caravelle Aquapark
- Food and drinks
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24 hours before the schedule.
Dive into a world of fun at Le Caravelle Aquapark! There are numerous activities that guests from all age groups can take part in. The multi-track features 5 different slopes that end in a pool. This is a great choice for groups of friends or families since multiple people can take part in the activity at the same time. The Whirlpool Tub is a great place for families, with kid-friendly pools that are always under the supervision of several lifeguards. The Baby Pool is another attraction that features kid-friendly rides and adventures in a safe environment.
For a slightly more thrilling ride, the Rapids of the Rio Bravo is a great choice. Descend 400 meters in a double dinghy on a path that is completely surrounded by greenery! Foam is another ride that features two large lanes side by side and guarantees a super fast descent. Kamikaze is the highlight of Caravelle, and has the highest slides in the entire park. The Wave Pool is a crowd favorite that turns into the sea, with exciting waves to ride. At the Slow River, you can relax, and let the current take you along!
know before you go
- Mon - Sun: 10am to 6:30pm.
- Last entry is at 5pm.
- Outside food and drinks are allowed into the attraction.
- Photography is allowed at the attraction.
- Guide dogs are allowed into the attraction.
- Dogs, however, are not allowed into the park. There is a Dog Hotel service available at Caravelle Aquapark, which is available for a nominal fee of 5 Euros.
- Free parking is available at the attraction from 9am to 7pm.
COVID Safety Information
- All areas that customers frequently touch are sanitized.
- Contactless payments and online bookings are required.
- Guests are subject to temperature checks beforehand.
- All guests are required to wear masks whenever not in the water.
- It is recommended to maintain social distancing with other guests (2 meters apart).
- Regularly sanitize your hands. Sanitizers are available upon request.
- Infants shorter than 100cm can go for free. Children 100cm-140cm tall enjoy reduced price tickets.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Ticket Redemption Point
- You can redeem the tickets directly at the entrance of the attraction: Le Caravelle Water Park.
- Address: Via S. Eugenio, 51 - 17023 Ceriale SV
- To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Aquatic Park Le Caravelle.
Get Directions to the Redemption Point.
- The closest train station is Ceriale.
- It is located 7 minutes away by car from the redemption point.
- Trains #REG and #RV will get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout.