Palma de Mallorca Walking Tour
Book a guided walking tour around the postcard city of Palma de Mallorca and experience its historic monuments, stunning architecture, and laidback lifestyle.
- Explore the hidden corners of the lively capital city of Palma de Mallorca on a walking tour.
- You will be accompanied by an expert guide who knows the island and its culture.
- Tour the Jewish Center, see the Convent of Santa Clara, Cathedral of Palma, and more.
- The walking tour is private and exclusive for your group, so enjoy a more personalized touch.
- The itinerary is made flexible so you can experience Palma the way you want to.
- Private walking tour of Palma de Mallorca
- English-speaking guide
- Entrances to monuments
- Food and drinks
- Hotel transfers
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket more than a week before the schedule.
- If you cancel 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the total amount will be deducted.
- For cancellations made 48-24 hours before the schedule, 50% of the total amount will be deducted.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before the schedule will not be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
The old town of Palma de Mallorca, the largest of the Balearic islands, is ideal to explore on foot. Its incredible climate, bustling waterfronts, vibrant neighborhoods, and charming squares make for an utterly compelling and pleasant experience. Meet your guide at the designated spot and begin your tour on the monumental side. This historical center with its stone pavements and Gothic buildings is reminiscent of a period that goes back centuries. See the emblematic Cathedral of Palma with its soaring spikes and grand flying buttresses, and the Moorish Almudaina Palace. Along the tour, your expert guide will share plenty of interesting insights so you can better understand the past and present of Palma.
Wander through a maze of medieval streets, see traditional houses built beautifully around patios from the 16th century, and stumble upon hidden gems like the Convent of Santa Clara and Arab Baths. You will also be taken around the Jewish Quarter which dates back to the Muslim era of Mallorca and includes remnants of synagogues and signs of Jewish life. Lastly, as you see classic examples of Art Nouveau buildings, your guide will reveal the intricate role Spain played in the modernist scene. If there are any particular landmarks you wish to see or if you want to make photo stops, simply ask your guide and the itinerary can be adapted to suit your preferences.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The tourist capacity will be limited in attractions and monuments according to local rules.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
Dates and Timings
- Availability: Every day
- Timings: Any time of the day
- Duration: 3hrs
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide besides the Catedral-Basílica de Santa María de Mallorca, at the tourist information office.
- Address: Plaça de la Seu, s/n, 07001 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain.
Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- The nearest bus stop is '453-pl. de la Reina - Catedral,' which is located about 10 minutes away from the cathedral. Catch bus #25 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.