Moulin Rouge With Dinner & Paris City Tour
Discover the city of Paris, and witness firsthand some of the most famous monuments in the world. Savor a dinner consisting of refined dishes, prepared by some of the top chefs in the business. Witness the famed Moulin Rouge, where you watch a show featuring over 80 artists from across the world.
- Visit some of the most iconic sights of Paris as you hop onto a comfortable air-conditioned coach.
- Savor a show that includes everything from nostalgic dance performances to gravity-defying acrobatics, as you enjoy some of the most exquisite wine in all of France.
- Enjoy a choice of 3 different menus, crafted by some of the best chefs in the business, as you immerse yourself into the enchanting ambiance of the Moulin Rouge!
Why You Shouldn’t Miss This
Paris is renowned for its incredible architecture, delectable cuisine, and its rich culture. The Moulin Rouge, established in 1889 is one of the best examples of Parisian culture. It was where the Cancan dance is believed to have originated, and soon spread all across Europe. Moulin Rouge translates to Red Mill in English, and the location continues to have a red-colored windmill at the top. It is one of the most popular attractions of the city and continues to host some incredible cabaret performances.
The Parisian cuisine is something else that is renowned across the world for its vast variety and indelible flavors. Several refined dishes can be found here, prepared intricately by some of the most skilled chefs in the world. The style of preparation and exotic ingredients, coupled with the incredible skill of the chefs makes Paris a must-visit for any lover of food.
You will begin with a tour of the capital. You will get on board an air-conditioned motor coach, and go around the city of Paris. The comprehensive tour will take you around all the tourist spots of the city, allowing you to see them in person. You will also travel over the magnificent bridges of Paris over the Seine and pass through some famous neighborhoods such as Saint-Germain-des-Pres and Champs Elysees, allowing you to get a peek into the daily lives of the Parisian people. Your coach will pass in front of some well-known monuments, such as the Musée d’Orsay, Les Invalides, Arc de Triomphe and the Paris Opera, as you listen to a commentary about the evolution of French architecture.
Next up is the Moulin Rouge, where you can enjoy a fabulous night watching the cabaret. Before the show begins, you will be able to enjoy some of the finest delicacies in all of France. You can enjoy a gourmet dinner, just before watching one of the most entertaining shows in the world. You will have three different choices of menu, Belle Epoque, Mistinguett and Toulouse Lautrec. After you have finished dinner, you’ll watch the “Feerie” show. The show is headlined by the Doriss Girls, with performances by 80 artists. The glittering costumes and vivid colors, combined with the enchanting atmosphere and ambiance will undoubtedly spellbind you. The Giant Aquarium is to see, and it will be followed by some typical French performances, such as the famous Cancan dance. During the show, you will be given half a bottle of champagne to enjoy.
- Half a bottle of Champagne per person
- Recorded commentary in 11 languages
- Headsets for audioguide
- Transport in an air-conditioned luxury coach
- Pick-up and drop-off service from hotel
- Cost of cloakroom service at Moulin Rouge
Know Before You Go
- Mistinguett Dinner - This menu consists of a 3-course meal with half a bottle of champagne. Traditional French cuisine is available on this.
- Toulouse Lautrec Dinner - This menu consists of 3 courses, with half a bottle of champagne.
- Belle Epoque Dinner - This menu consists of 3 courses, with half a bottle of champagne. A vegetarian and vegan menu is also available, along with a special Child Menu.
The show runs every day from 9 PM to 11 PM.
Paris City Tour
The tour runs every day of the week at 7 PM
The entire tour, including the show lasts approximately 5 hours.
Rules and Regulations
- Guests must dress elegantly. Please refrain from wearing shorts, jeans, or tennis shoes.
- There is a mandatory paying cloakroom at the Moulin Rouge show.
- Only children aged 6 and above are admitted to the Moulin Rouge show
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email confirmation with your Moulin Rouge With Dinner & Paris City Tour ticket voucher shortly. Please take a printout. Please display a printed copy of your voucher along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
Meeting Point for Moulin Rouge
You must make your way to Moulin Rouge.
Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy 75018, Paris.
- By Bus: Get off at stop Blanche using buses 30, 54, 68, 74, N01, and N02.
- By Subway: Get off at stop Blanche using line 2.
Meeting Point for the City Tour
You must make your way to the Paris City Visions Office.
Paris City Vision, 2 rue des Pyramides 75001, Paris.
Note: Please contact our reservations office by phone ((+33.(0)188.8.131.52.00) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to confirm your Paris city tour slot.
The closest stations to Paris City Vision are:
- Pyramides - Tuileries is 73 meters away, 1 min walk.
- Tuileries is 187 meters away, 3 min walk.
- Palais Royal - Comedie Francaise is 257 meters away, 4 min walk.
- Pyramides is 290 meters away, 4 min walk.
- Your Moulin Rouge voucher is only valid for the date and time of booking.
- Your City Tour voucher can be used the next day and is valid for 48 hours.
Moulin Rouge, 82 Boulevard de Clichy 75018 Paris, Paris