Las Vegas Strip Highlights Night Tour
Experience the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas from the best vantage point possible! Marvel at the stunning setting sun as you fly over the glamorous strip. Pass over the Stratosphere Tower, Caesars Palace and catch a glimpse of the Bellagio's fountains before spotting the skyline of New York-New York and the beam atop the Luxor pyramid. It’s the perfect way to take in Sin City as dusk falls.
- Fly over the megaresorts of the Las Vegas Strip with this amazing tour.
- Departing from the McCarran airport terminal, you will be served champagne before departing on the limousine of the sky, the ECO-star Helicopter.
- Beginning with the southern end of the strip, enjoy unparalleled views of the New York-New York skyline, the Bellagio fountains, and the unfading lights of the Luxor Pyramid.
- Your tour then heads on to downtown Las Vegas for a bird’s-eye view of the city’s first casinos.
Your Las Vegas Helicopter Tour Experience:
Upon arriving at the airport, you will board the limousine of the sky - the ECO-star Helicopter. Fly over legendary landmarks including the New York-New York hotel, the fountains of Bellagio, the Eiffel Tower of Paris and the Clock Tower in St. Mark's Square of the Venetian. Soar over the Roman Empire of Caesars and the space beam of the Luxor pyramid. Reach the end of the Strip and continue past the Stratosphere to the historic Downtown Las Vegas, where the decades-old casinos that started this gambling town still thrive. Your aircraft's return to the terminal offers the same view of the Strip in reverse.
- 10 - 15 minute helicopter flight
- Limousine transfers to and from your hotel (Optional)
Know Before You Go:
Enjoy limousine pickup from most major hotels in Las Vegas (if your hotel is not covered, or if you are not staying in a hotel, you may redeem your pickup at the nearest major hotel). You will be picked up 1 hour and 30 minutes prior to the time slot you book your tour for. The booking time is when your flight departs.
For flights without transfers, check-in time is 45 minutes before your scheduled flight time. The booking time is when your flight departs.
Las Vegas Terminal located at 275 E. Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV
If you choose to book your helicopter flight without transfers, you must arrive at the terminal at least 45 minutes before your scheduled flight time in order to check in.
10 - 15 minutes
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
Me and my husband were really looking forward too this since we booked our tickets. Nothing was even close to disappointing us. Not to forget the complimentary champagne before departing. Hands down the best tour!
Experience was excellent and really good value for money in my opinion. Must try
We booked the evening tour and it gave us a splendid view of New York skyline, the beautiful lit up Bellagio fountains, and the unfading lights of the Luxor Pyramid.
You will receive email confirmation with your order confirmation number shortly. On the day of your experience, display your order confirmation number on your mobile device along with a valid government issued photo ID upon hotel pickup/check-in.
Your tour will begin & end at your hotel, Las Vegas
- Any passenger weighing over 275 pounds will be charged an additional fee at the heliport
- If your flight is canceled due to poor weather, we will reschedule your flight for another day at no additional cost.