Skip the Line Eiffel Summit & Seine Cruise + Hop-On Hop-Off Tickets Combo
Experience the best of Paris with this super-saver, stress free combo package. Aboard an open-top double-decker bus, cover dozens of attractions via 3 interconnected routes. At the Eiffel Tower, skip the long entrance line with priority access tickets and head to the second level of the tower for breathtaking views of the city. Afterward, take your adventure to the water and embark on a relaxing 1-hour cruise along the Seine River.
- Get unlimited hop-on, hop-off access to 4 interconnected routes with over 50 bus stops.
- Choose a 1-day or 2-day bus pass and explore the city at your own pace.
- Easily redeem your bus ticket upon boarding the bus at any stop within the 3 routes.
- Learn all about the city with onboard commentary via headphones (available in 10 languages).
- From the comfort of your seat, get free WiFi on all busses.
- Accompanied by a host, skip the entry lines to the 1st and 2nd levels of the Eiffel Tower.
- Aboard a glass canopy boat, admire one of the most beautiful Parisian boulevards from the water.
- Take your Bateaux Parisiens cruise anytime of the day - no need to reserve a time slot.
- With a convenient boarding point, located at the foot of Eiffel Tower, this cruise is easily accessible.
- With flexible validity, use your bus ticket anytime within 1 year from the date of purchase.
Your Hop-On -Hop-Off Bus Tour Experience
Explore Paris without having to worry about transportation! Open Tour hop-on, hop-off bus tours are the ideal way to cover the entire city, while saving time and money. Open Tour buses operate across 3 routes and 34 stops. Create your own sightseeing itinerary and easily get from one place to the next. With the largest network of interconnected hop-on hop-off lines in Paris, conveniently explore the city's top attractions!
The 3 routes include the blue line, white line, and red line. The most popular routes are the blue line (Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees, Orsay Museum, Arc de Triomphe, Eiffel Tower, plus more) and the white line (Montparnasse tower, Catacombs, Notre Dame Cathedral, plus more).
Top 4 Must See Attractions
Musée d'Orsay - Blue Line, Stop #5
From Van Gogh to Monet, discover the world’s largest collection of impressionist and post-Impressionist masterpieces. Explore tickets here.
Catacombs - White Line, Stop #21
Descend 20 meters below the bustling streets of Paris and explore the city’s mysterious network of tunnels holding the remains of over six million Parisians. Explore tickets here.
Louvre - Blue Line, Stop #4
From 4,000 year-old Egyptian artifacts to modern Oriental artwork, immerse yourself in over 380,000 pieces of art spread across 8 rooms at the world’s largest and second most-visited museum.
Explore tickets here.
Notre Dame - White Line, Stop #30
Step back in time at this stunning medieval Catholic cathedral and admire the stunning Romanesque architecture, sculptures, and stained glass. Explore tickets here.
Widely regarded as the most popular attraction in the world, the Eiffel Tower sees over 7 million visitors each year. This stunning creation of Gustave Eiffel offers a magical atmosphere and unforgettable experience.
On the day of your reservation, a host will meet you at a designated meeting point just next to the Eiffel Tower. Follow your host past the long entry lines and proceed to the 2nd floor and the summit where you’ll be greeted with breathtaking views of the Seine River, Montmartre district, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees, and much more. The summit will remain closed for a month in winter from January 8.
Seine River Cruise
When you’re ready for your cruise, make your way to the Port de la Bourdonnais, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower. Pass by the city’s famed landmarks including Assemblee Nationale, Musée d'Orsay, Institut de France, Pantheon, Cité de la Mode, Hotel de Ville, Notre Dame, Conciergerie, and more.
Your flexible ticket allows you to board the cruise anytime you’d like during the day within operating hours - meaning you don’t have to worry about any logistics! As you cruise down this UNESCO-listed Paris river, enjoy exhilarating views from the boat’s terrace and exterior passageways.
- Unlimited hop-on hop-off access to 3 interconnected tour routes and more than 50 bus stops across Paris (Available for 1 or 2 consecutive days)
- Multilingual commentary available in 10 languages
- Multilingual children’s commentary available in 3 languages (French, English & Spanish)
- Free wifi on board the buses
- 1-hour Bateaux Parisiens Seine River Cruise (flexible ticket)
- Complimentary audio guide on cruise, available in 14 languages
- Skip the line access to the Eiffel Tower 1st Level, 2nd Level and the summit
Know Before You Go
Eiffel Tower hours
September - May: 9.30 AM to 11 PM
June to August - 9 AM to 11.30 PM
Eiffel meeting point
Please meet your host at the designated meeting point, just a five minute walk from the tower, 15 minutes prior to the start of your Eiffel Tower reservation.
To reach the Eiffel Tower via the hop-on hop-off bus, take the Blue line to stop #13.
Bus timings & frequency
Blue line - Every 8 minutes from 9.30 AM (Apr. to Oct.) & every 15 minutes from 9.30 AM (Nov. to Mar.)
White line - Every 15 minutes from 9.30am
Red line - Every 25 minutes from 9.15am
You may board the bus at any stop within the 3 routes. Present a printout of your ticket voucher to the driver to redeem your bus pass.
Blue Line Stop #1 to Red Line
Blue Line Stop #5 to White Line
All buses include complimentary headset audio guides with commentary in 10 languages. (French English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Brazilian, Russian, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese.) There is also a child’s commentary option with fun and entertaining tales, stories, and legends of Paris available in 3 languages (French, English & Spanish).
All buses have free WiFi.
Choose any departure time from 10 AM to 10:30 PM.
From April to September, cruises depart approximately every 30 minutes. From October to March, every hour. Year round, there are no departures at 1pm and at 7:30pm
To board your cruise, meet at the Bateaux Parisiens port, located at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.
This experience cannot be cancelled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
• You will receive your voucher via email. It's a single voucher for all the included tours/attractions.
• On the day of your experience, display your voucher via mobile device or printout at the tour meeting point, History Group Store, just a 5 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower. (See map below).
• At the start of your tour, your host will guide you to the priority entrance of the Eiffel Tower, where you will get to skip the line. Following a routine security check, head to the Eiffel elevators and proceed to the 2nd level of the tower.
• Please arrive at the designated meeting point 30 minutes prior to your tour start time.
Your Eiffel Tower ticket is valid only for the day and time of your scheduled tour.
38 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France, Paris