Tournament of Kings
Excalibur Tournament of Kings
Enter Excalibur's Tournament of Kings and travel back to the Middle Ages to experience a celebration of Medieval proportions. Seats are placed in an arena-styled setting, and each section is designated to a different "country".
With a total of 7 countries, cheer on your kings as his knights go head to head in competitions that include horse racing, jousting, sword fighting and gladiator-style battles.
Enjoy a scrumptious dinner, medieval style through the duration of the show.
Watch Out For
- Immerse yourself in a tale of valor and treachery as valiant knights ride mighty steeds to prove their chivalry.
- Hilarious characters like Merlin, the wise and mischievous old wizard, and a court jester, who entertain you with their tricks and gags.
- Cheer on the knights in 3 distinctive cheering fashions that are taught to you before the commencement of the show.
- A series of action-packed battles filled with fire, smoke, and explosions.
Need To Know
Free for children under the age of 3 if they sit on their parent's lap and share the meal
- Admission Ticker
- A lavish three-course meal
Your tickets will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. You must carry a printed copy of the tickets to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
Excalibur, 3850 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas