Hop-on Hop-off AquaLuna Harbor Tour
- Enjoy unlimited pickups and drop offs at four popular locations in Kowloon and Hong Kong Island
- Explore the city by cruising on the traditional Chinese junk boats.
- Experience the stunning harbor views throughout the day and venture into the bustling areas of Hong Kong
- You will receive a complimentary non-alcoholic drink with purchase of tickets
The best way to explore HK is by sea. Rid yourself of an abundance of commuter traffic and enjoy a leisurely cruise tour abroad the red sail Chinese junk boats. Explore the stunning traditional interiors as you sip on your complimentary drink and traverse through the waters.
Hop-On Hop-Off Piers
- Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No. 1
- Central Pier 9
- Wan Chai Ferry Pier
- Hung Hom Ferry Pier
Be sure to stroll along the Avenue of Stars in Tsim Sha Tsui. This ‘Sunset Boulevard’ feel is the reason why Hong Kong is known as the Hollywood of the East. The Central District is the heartbeat of the land and links to the Peak Tram and the world famous Victoria Peak. The cruise also stops at Wan Chai, home to the Golden Bauhinia Square and the Exhibition Centre. In case you’re a shopaholic, indulge in your addictions at the Hung Hom district - a vibrant shopping, entertainment and dining hotspot and explore the locals go about their daily lives.
- Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 1: 12:00pm, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm, 4:00pm
- Central Pier 9: 12:10pm, 1:10pm, 2:10pm, 3:10pm, 4:10pm
- Wan Chai Ferry Pier: 12:20pm, 1:20pm, 2:20pm, 3:20pm, 4:20pm
- Hung Hom Ferry Pier: 12:40pm, 1:40pm, 2:40pm, 3:40pm, 4:40pm
- Sailing concludes at 5:00 pm in Tsim Sha Tsui
- Child Ticket: Ages 4-11
- The boat does a circuit every hour, so when you hop off, be sure to hop back on again one or two hours later
- Please arrive at the pier 15 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing
- The cruise is affected by the weather, so if you are uncertain please call +852 2116 8821 ahead of your scheduled booking to check
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.