Sham Shui Po District Food Tour
- Experience a culinary tour in the renowned Kowloon district with food and drink tastings at 6 eateries
- Trained guides providing commentary on the food and surroundings.
- Savor local delicacies, family recipes, and regional classics while taking in the cultural and historical elements of the city
Explore the local elements of the international city as you venture into the streets of Kowloon for an affair with food. The Sham Shui Po area is a rustic, undisturbed cultural hub that highlights the charms and nuances of the locals. You will get to partake in food tastings at the locations mentioned below as a certified guide provides commentary on the iconic sights and regional delicacies.
Try out the steamed rice rolls and make your own sauce. Learn about the rich history of the area while you munch on the popular bun. The perfect way to explore a new taste!
- Cha Chang Teng - Hong Kong Style Cafe: Freshly baked buns and piping hot tea, the favorite local breakfast, await you at this locally styled cafe.
- Local Breakfast Joint: Chow down on the beloved steamed rice rolls with a variety of sauces to dip in.
- Soy Speciality Shop: A soy-only store, explore this ingredient and the diverse way it is utilized for consumption
- Roast Pork Shop: Pork belly roast! Need there be more said?
- Legendary Bakery: Indulge into the two special freshly baked cookies at this legendary joint.
- Oodles of Noodles Restaurant: An award-winning family-run restaurant, explore the exotic local flavors indigenous to the restaurant.
- The tour can accommodate special dietary requirements. Please let us know well in advance in case of any.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes as the tour requires a fair amount of walking.
- Meeting Point: Sham Shui Po at 9:30 am, specific location will be provided upon purchase of the ticket.
- Children under 14 years need to be accompanied by an adult. Children under 5 who will not consume any additional tastings do not require a special ticket.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
Sham Shui Po, Hong Kong, Hong Kong