Symphony of Lights Cruise
- Witness the extravagant lights and sound show - the world’s largest permanent showcase of its kind.
- Cruise through the Victoria Harbour aboard the iconic Chinese Junk Ship
- Enjoy the Hong Kong Skyline with a complimentary drink
Among the top things to do in Hong Kong, is the night cruise experience. Look upon the stunning skylight lit skyline and watch it come to life with the famous Symphony of Lights show. All this while you enjoy a reclined view and a drink in your hand aboard the traditional Chinese red-sail junk ships. Relax in the comfy lounge bed and watch the laser lights dance for you under the starry night sky!
- Child ticket needs to be purchased for children between the ages of 4-11
- Meeting Points: Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No. 1 or Central Pier 9
Central Pier 9: Departure - 7:30 pm
Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No. 1: Departure - 7:45 pm
- Please arrive at the pier 10 minutes prior to scheduled sailing.
- If a booking is made for over 10 days in advance, we will confirm the availability within 10 days. You will receive confirmation and voucher instantly in case booking is made within the 10 day period.
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.