Guided San Francisco Night Tour
10- Second Takeaway
- A 90-minute narrated tour of San Francisco by night on an open-top Double Decker Bus.
- Enjoy panoramic vistas of the city and take in breathtaking views of the Bay Bridge light show
- Fantastic photo opportunities with stops at the Palace of Fine Arts, Treasure Island and more.
- Gaze upon the Financial District and the fascinating San Francisco Skyline from Treasure Island.
- Fisherman’s Wharf
- Palace of Fine Arts
- Grace Cathedral
- Bay Bridge Light Show
- Treasure Island
- Union Square
- North Beach and Little Italy
With this 90-minute narrated tour of San Francisco by night, experience the city in all its glory. Look on as the sun sets over the City By the Bay and the lights come on. Start your panoramic journey from Stop 1 on Fisherman’s Wharf and drive along the world’s most crooked street, Lombard St. Stop at the Palace of Fine Arts and click some photos before you travel along the famous California Street and head past Grace Cathedral to enjoy stunning views of the Bay Bridge light show.
Cross over to Treasure Island and gaze upon the breathtaking San Francisco skyline by night. Capture this moment forever and click some memorable photos before you head back through Union Square, past the gates of Chinatown and its beautiful Chinese Lanterns. Travel through North Beach and Little Italy before you end your day back at Fisherman’s Wharf.
Departure Time and Meeting Point
The San Francisco Night Tour departs daily at 6:00 PM from 1331 Columbus Ave, with additional departure at 7:00 PM (May 15th - October 15th)
- 90 minute tour with live narration
90-minute narrated tour of San Francisco by night- Stellar
For us a pictureseque moment was the fascinating San Francisco Skyline from Treasure Island.
In awe of the beauty of the Golden gate bridge and Fisherman’s Wharf. Just spectacular
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
2800 Leavenworth, San Francisco