SF City All Loops Pass
- Explore all the iconic landmarks of San Francisco like Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate park, Pier 41, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, the Maritime Museum, the Marina and more
- The tours takes you to beautiful spots like Cow Hollow, the Palace of Fine Arts, Presidio, the California Academy of Sciences, Haight-Ashbury, Alamo Square, the Hilton Hotel, Union Square, Chinatown, Barbary Coast, North Beach and Little Italy
- Visit the famous Cannery Row and the Monterey Aquarium
- Relax at the beautiful Abrego Hotel
- Take a walk through Sausalito, a stunning, coastal, Mediterranean-style town bustling with life
See San Francisco in all its glory on this all loop tour! A guided tour bus takes you around San Francisco city with 16 stops where you can hop-on or hop-off and enjoy the delights that San Francisco has to offer.
Explore the coastal town of Sausalito, a breathtaking Mediterranean-style village with attractive shops, art galleries and waterfront restaurants.
Make your way to the exotic Monterey Peninsula via California’s scenic Pacific Coast Highway 1. It's renowned for its stunning ocean view, abundant fauna and history. Visit the famous Cannery Row and stop by shops and restaurants overlooking the Pacific. Explore the world-famous Monterey Aquarium! Click photos as you travel through the picturesque 17-Mile Drive and the Pebble Beach Golf Course.
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour
- Live guided narration in English
- Two FREE walking tours *Golden Gate Park/Ocean Beach Loop
- Sausalito Tour by Double Decker Cable Car
- 7-D Experience Ticket Included
- GPS activated foreign language audio guide available in English, Spanish, Mandarin, and Korean
- 10% Discount on all other Gray Line Products
- Professional driver
- Hotel pick-up from select hotels
Driver and tour guide were so knowledgable and friendly. We had a lovely time
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please print and show the voucher at the venue.
478 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA, San Francisco
- On the 23rd November Hop On Hop Off operates until 2 pm
Other experiences similar to SF City All Loops Pass