ATV, Grand Canyon Helicopter & Shooting Range Combo
- Revel in an astounding aerial view of the Grand Canyon West
- Experience a one of a kind ATV Tour through the trails of Lake Mead National Park
- Beat the heat with a cool dip into the Colorado River at the halfway mark of the trail
- Browse through some interesting pieces of history about the surrounding wonders
- Take your pick of fully automatic weapons to mow down targets at your pleasure
- Relax at the onsite restaurant and enjoy some world famous burger, fries, and soda
- Enjoy aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Lake Mead, and Colorado River.
Take a thrilling helicopter ride through the Grand Canyon West and marvel at the natural wonder of the world. Step up your adventure with a motorized scenic ATV Tour through Lake Mead National Park and make your way to the Colorado River for a swim. End the day with a bang shooting fully automatic weapons outdoors in a military style bunker. America's biggest wonder invites you to have the time of your life!
- Bronze : One Sub Gun + Machine gun (25 rounds)
- One 9mm Glock (5 rounds)
- Silver Package: + One Belt Fed MG (25 rounds)
- Gold Package: Silver + Barrett 50 cal (3 rounds)
- Platinum Package: Gold + M2 Deuce 50 cal (15 rounds)
- Ultimate Platinum Package: 8 Machine Guns of your choice+Barrett 50 cal (5 rounds) + M2 Deuce 50 cal (25 rounds)
Your voucher will be sent to you within 20 minutes. Please display the voucher on your mobile device at pick-up.
The minimum age required to shoot is 12 years old and 5 feet tall. Ages 12 - 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian at all times.
The age restriction to drive the ATV is 16 years old. All children under the age of 16 may participate in this adventure but must ride as a passenger on the 6 seater UTV.
A complimentary round-trip shuttle service is available from any hotel in Las Vegas
Your personal tour guide will gladly provide assistance for photo opportunities, even when you’re at the shooting range. The helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon is approximately 90 minutes.
The ATV adventure takes place through Lake Mead National Park for 2-3 hours. The shooting adventure is approximately 2 hours.
Pregnant women are not allowed in this experience
You will receive a free monster truck ride with this combo
If you’d like to avail add-ons like a private shuttle and/or Exploding Targets, give us a call or drop us a text
Alcoholic Beverages are optional and may be purchased after shooting at the onsite restaurant and bar
(Arizona Last Stop).