Hop on Hop off Tour of San Francisco
- Visit landmarks like the Golden Gate Bridge, Golden Gate park, Pier 41, Fisherman’s Wharf, Ghirardelli Square, the Maritime Museum, the Marina, Cow Hollow, the Palace of Fine Arts, Presidio, the California Academy of Sciences, Haight-Ashbury, Alamo Square, Little Italy and more
- Explore all the iconic landmarks of San Francisco in a guided tour
- Hop-on and hop-off the tour bus at your leisure and explore your favourite spots
- Visit the best of SF like City Hall, Hilton Hotel, Union Square, Chinatown Gate, Barbary Coast & North Beach
- Catch the iconic Alcatraz Island from different viewing angles
Ride a double-decker sightseeing bus to San Francisco's most famous landmarks with this pass. Explore San Francisco old-school style! A guided tour bus that takes you around the city with 16 stops where you can hop-on or hop-off and enjoy the delights that San Francisco has to offer.
Upgrade your tour to undertake a quintessential cruise from the San Francisco Bay to the Alcatraz island. Encircle the island twice and catch the island in a different perspective. Listen to the mesmerizing history of infamous inmates who’ve tried to escape this fortress! Make your way to the Alcatraz island which has been a legendary part of San Francisco and Hollywood’s folklore. Catch a stunning view of the San Francisco skyline towering above the horizon.
- Hop-On, Hop-Off tour
- Live guided narration
- GPS activated foreign language audio guide available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, and Italian
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
touristy feels especially when we got ourselves a pretty good deal from here
We decided to explore San Francisco old-school style and so booked us this tour from here!
Got this city tour booking at an exceptionally discounted price as apposed to other portals.
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
2800 Leavenworth, San Francisco
Please Note: On Nov. 27/28th the buses will not be allowed in Union Square due to it being closed for the Tree lighting