Muir Woods & Sausalito Tour + Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- Stroll the Nature Trail along picturesque Redwood Creek, and through Cathedral and Bohemian Groves, filled with 500 to 800-year-old redwoods
- Be amazed by the beauty of the Mediterranean-like community with elegant hillside homes facing the bay at Sausalito
- Enjoy a narrated cruise on the famous San Francisco Bay
- Sail under the Golden Gate Bridge & get close-up views of Alcatraz Island and the San Francisco waterfront
Drive across the Golden Gate Bridge and through the coastal mountains to the Bay Area's most popular national monument - Muir Woods. Stroll through an ancient forest of giant redwood trees and the waterfront of the quaint Mediterranean-style village of Sausalito. Add a one-hour cruise past the most beautiful sights of the San Francisco Bay to make this tour an unforgettable one!
- 3.5-hour bus tour of Muir Woods and Sausalito
- 1-hour narrated cruise of the Bay
- Food & beverages
Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. You must carry a printed copy of the voucher to the venue along with a valid photo ID.
288 Beach Street, San Francisco, CA 94133, San Francisco
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Your bus tour tickets are valid only for the date and time purchased. The Golden Gate Bay Cruise ticket is valid for 365 days from the date of purchase.
- The cruise departs from Pier 43½, Fisherman's Wharf, every 45 minutes from 10 AM till 5 PM.
Other experiences similar to Muir Woods & Sausalito Tour + Golden Gate Bay Cruise