LA in a Day Bike Adventure
- Visit Tinseltown’s landmarks that have made it the fabled city it is today - the Walk of Fame and iconic Capitol Records Building to Paramount Pictures’ twin archways and much more.
- An expert tour guides helps you with the history and cultural details of every landmark
- As this is a bike tour, you can take in the sights at your own pace and you do not have a bus to catch, quite literally
- Not just for the athletically built, this tour is for cyclists of every level
- Discover LA’s world famous beach towns: Santa Monica, Venice & Marina Del Rey
- Pedal through Culver City to see some of the historic movie studios that put the City of Angels on the map
- This 32-mile, 6-hour excursion is “bucket list” worthy and leaves no site unseen
Skip the conventional bus tours, get suited & jump on a bicycle to pedal across Hollywood’s best locations. Begin on legendary Route 66 in West Hollywood & bike through Beverly Hills & Bel-Air to see the incredible palaces the stars call home.
- High-end hybrid road bike
- Safety helmet (compulsory to wear)
- Safety vest
- A bottle of water for the ride
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Food and beverages
You will get an email confirmation shortly. Please display the same on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID.
8250 Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood, CA 90046, USA, West Hollywood
Please mention the height & gender of every guest during checkout to help us choose the right bike for you.
Other experiences similar to LA in a Day Bike Adventure