Early Blooming Cherry Blossom , Play in the snow at Mt.Fuji Day Tour
This 1-day bus tour is ideal for first-time visitors, allowing you to admire early blooming cherry trees before playing in the snow, and picking and eating fresh strawberries at a local farm.
- This Japanese winter tour offers a glimpse into areas difficult for one to visit on their own
- Witness vibrant cherry blossoms in full riotous bloom
- Spend time picking and eating juicy strawberries in Yamanashi, the fruit Kingdom of Japan
- Play in the snow along the slopes of the majestic snow-capped Mt. Fuji
- Enjoy this tour under the guidance of a National Government Licensed English interpreter
Sakuras, commonly known as cherry blossoms are Japan’s age-old symbol of mortality; a metaphor denoting the ephemeral essence in living, reminding us that although life is beautiful, it is tragic and short. This winter day tour will allow you to marvel at the fleeting and fragile beauty of the cherry blossom tree. The pinkish hue of the flowers stand in bright contrast to the snow, showcasing a visual treat that people from around the world flock over to witness. After this, you will head to the snow playing area located on the slopes of Mt. Fuji where you can enjoy various activities against the backdrop of Japan’s symbolic mountain. With these tickets, you can also enjoy picking juicy, fresh, and delicious strawberries nurtured by the vast nature of Yamanashi. The tour also briefly stops at Mishima Skywalk where you can experience surreal views from the suspension bridge at your own expense.
- Early Blooming Cherry Blossom
- Strawberry Picking
- Playing in the Snow
- National Government Licensed English Tour Guide
- Hotel Transfers
- Mishima Skywalk Admission
Children aged 6 - 11 enjoy reduced prices on their tickets. Children aged 0-5 can join this tour free of charge provided they do not occupy separate seats
Know Before You Go
Jan 14 - Mar 21, every Tue, Thu, and Fri
- Departure from Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo (Shinjuku) at 8:00 AM
- Early cherry blossom viewing (approximately 60 minutes)
- Play in the snow at Mt. Fuji and have lunch (at own expense, 120 minutes)
- Strawberry-picking and all-you-can-eat (30 minutes)
- Visit Mishima Skywalk (shopping and sightseeing, 40 minutes)
- Conclude the tour at Shinjuku Station West Exit around 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Scheduled Destinations for Cherry Blossom Viewing
Atami City (Jan - Feb)
Matsuda (Feb - Mar)
Minamiashigara City (Mar)
- Free for children aged 0 - 2
- Children aged 3-5 need to pay an admission fee
- Strawberry picking fee: Until 10 Feb (JPY1,100); 11 Feb-10 Mar (JPY990); 11-21 Mar (JPY880)
Playing in the Snow
- Free for children aged 0 - 2
- Children aged 3-5 need to pay the admission fee of JPY1,000
This tour is not wheelchair and stroller friendly
- For tours held in mid-winter, ensure to bring thick coats, gloves, scarves, winter boots, and other items for protection against the cold.
- Winter wear will not be provided for playing in the snow activity. Kindly bring your own.
Things to Note
- If the flowers cannot be viewed due to blooming conditions or the playing in the snow activity is gets interrupted due to snow conditions 4 days before the scheduled date, the tour may be canceled. Please inform the operator about your accommodation and contact details for the day prior to the tour. If the tour is canceled, you will be notified, and you may reschedule or get full refunds.
- The blooming conditions of flowers depend on the type of flower, weather, etc., and the peak viewing period may vary for each. The tour will proceed even if only some locations have flowers in bloom.
- If a sudden closure of snow playing venue occurs due to snow conditions, the group will be guided to a different venue. No refunds will be issued in this case.
- The order of activities and arrival times may differ depending on road and traffic conditions. In such cases, the amount of time spent at each location may be shortened. However, this will not be accepted as a reason for refunds.
- Seats are already assigned on the bus. Seating requests will not be entertained.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the bus.
- Depending on weather conditions, Mt. Fuji may not be visible. However, the tour will not be canceled and refunds will not be given.
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket 7 days prior to the activity.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the time of boarding the bus from the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is - Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo (Shinjuku) 3F, Check-in Counter
- Address: 2 Chome-2-1 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku City, Tokyo 160-8330, Japan
- Look for the tour guide wearing a red JTB SUNRISE TOURS jacket
- These Bus lines stop near Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo: Inn 02, Inn 04, Inn 05, Shibu 55
- These Train lines stop near Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo: Chuo / Sobu Senko Line, Keio New Line, Yamanote Line, Shonan Shinjuku Line
- These Metro lines stop near Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo: Marunouchi Line
These tickets are valid for the date selected during booking