Skip The Line Ticket: Petit Palais - Vincenzo Gemito Exhibition
Skip your way past the long ticketing lines and admire the art collection on permanent exhibit at the Petit Palais. See a temporary exhibition of the sculptures of Vincenzo Gemito, the master Italian sculptor and artist, on display until the 26th of January, 2020
- Admire the vast collection of priceless art on display at the Petit Palais, with exhibits dating from antiquity to the 20th century
- With skip the line access, you can save up on precious time by gaining direct entry into the Palais
- See rare artworks from the French and Italian Renaissance on display at the permanent exhibit section of the Palais
- Learn about the life and times of Vincenzo Gemit from his portraits and fanciful sculptures that will capture your imagination, on display at the temporary exhibit
The Petit Palais was constructed in the 19th century, to host the 1900 Exposition Universelle. Later, it was converted into a Museum of Fine Arts, hosting priceless art from the French and Italian Renaissance, ancient and medieval collections, 19th-century French paintings and sculptures, Art Nouveau creations and more. See works by Monet, Sisley and more in the free-to-enter permanent exhibition, and gain entry to the temporary Luca Giordano exhibit with this ticket.
Vincenzo Gemito Exhibit
The famed Italian sculptor Vincenzo Gemito had already sculpted one of his most famous pieces by the time he was 16 years old. Soon, he was adopted by an artisan and enrolled into the Naples Academy of Fine Arts. Gemito seemed to be destined to use his hands to create great things, and he soon would. For the first time in France, Gemito's works – from portraits of celebrities of the time to masterful sculptures that caught the spirit of his native Naples – are getting a deserved display. Don't miss this opportunity to view his masterpieces at the exhibit, on display until 26th January 2020.
- Skip the line entry ticket to the Petit Palais
- Entry to the Vincenzo Gemito exhibit
- Tour Guide / Audioguide (available onsite at an additional cost in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian)
Know Before You Go
Tue - Thu: 10 AM - 6 PM
Fri: 10 AM - 9 PM
Free for visitors under 18 and reduced prices for ages 18-25.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly. Please display the voucher on your mobile phone along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is - Petit Palais, Avenue Winston Churchill, 75008 Paris, France
- To locate the point on Google Maps, search for - Petit Palais
- By Subway: Line 1, 13, station Champs-Élysées - Clemenceau.
- By bus: Catch bus no. 93 to the Grand Palais bus stop, a short walk from the venue.
These tickets are valid for the date and time you will choose during checkout.