Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- LACMA’s art and collection of exhibits is influenced and inspired by LA’s vast and diverse community culture
- It houses classic European artwork, African textiles, Islamic art and many more
- LACMA takes off from the past and lands into the future with state of modern art works and futuristic exhibits
- With a variety of food and drink options, you can lose your way through time in this iconic LA location.
From Mayan sculptures to totems from Papua New Guinea, this is the best place for art. This largest art museum in the western US, with a collection that includes over 120,000 objects dating from antiquity to the present, is every art lovers paradise.
- General admission
- Specially ticketed exhibitions
- Food and beverages
- Parking fee
Confirmation email will be sent 20 minutes after the booking. Please show a digital copy of the same along with a valid ID card at the Will Call booth at the venue to gain entry to the museum.
Los Angeles County Museum of Art, 5905 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles
- Entry is free for children under the age of 17
- L.A. County residents receive free general admission after 3 pm every weekday LACMA is open.
Other experiences similar to Los Angeles County Museum of Art