Best of Paris: Louvre Museum & Notre Dame Island with Sainte Chapelle Combo Tour
Embark upon this intriguing journey through two of Paris’s iconic landmarks, the Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Museum. Listen intently to your tour guide and watch as tales of the two landmarks unravel into captivating stories. Engage yourself in gothic architecture, ancient antiquities, and an ocean of paintings and sculptures in this tour.
- Explore two famous sites in the heart of Paris, the Sainte Chapelle and the Louvre Museum with skip-the-line access to both attractions.
- Ranging from the incredible gothic masterpieces in Sainte Chapelle to the world-famous artworks in the Louvre, this is a ticket for art and history buffs alike.
- Stroll along the outside of Notre Dame and take in the architectural marvel from a different vantage point.
- Thanks to your expert English-speaking guide, you’ll uncover stories ranging from the birth of Paris, all the way to its radical architecture and globally recognized artworks today.
- In cozy groups of less than 25 members, ensure you don’t miss out on anything your guide tells you with the aid of dedicated audio headsets.
What To Expect
This full-day tour of Paris is quite the way to sightsee in Paris! This double attraction tour puts together the best of art and architecture in Paris.
Wander Through the Notre Dame Island
The tour commences in the heart of Paris, perfectly symbolizing where the city of lights was founded. Stroll along the Seine river and recognize landmarks like Marie Antoinette’s prison, the Conciergerie, and many others. Take a close peek at the exteriors of the much-loved Cathedral of Notre Dame, saved from destruction on multiple occasions. Learn about its astonishing façade and how it replicated the changing fortunes of Paris.
Sainte Chapelle: Marvel at Gothic Masterpieces
Make your way to Sainte Chapelle, after admiring the exteriors of the Notre Dame, and zoom past crowds with your skip-the-line access. This gothic nirvana has a lot to offer and take your time exploring its popular stained glass and other precious relics.
Dive Into The World of Genius Artwork
The second (and last) major Parisian landmark for this tour is a short walk away from Sainte Chapelle, and awaits your presence. The Louvre is the most visited museum in the world, with over 10+million visitors annually. Thanks to the skip-the-line tickets, you no longer have to worry about standing in famously-long ticket queues. After a quick security check (which is applicable to all visitors), you may enter the
Louvre and explore its many valuable artistic jewels.
The Louvre has over 35,000 artworks on display spanning over 7000 years. They are spread over 8 curatorial departments, including Egyptian Antiquities; Greek, Etruscan, and Roman Antiquities; Near Eastern Antiquities; Islamic Art; Decorative Arts; Sculpture; Paintings; Drawings, and Prints. Ranging from Egyptian artifacts that are 4,000 years old, to modern art works by Oriental artists, the Louvre is the honorary mediator of our artistic heritage.
As you take in your surroundings at your own pace, make sure to pay close attention to your tour guide and find out about the history behind each renowned art piece. Some of the must-sees at the Louvre are Da Vinci’s Mona Lisa, Eugene Delacroix’s Liberty Leading the People, and Michelangelo’s The Dying Slave & the Rebellious Slave. Don’t miss out on some of the ancient Greek statues such as Winged Victory of Samothrace, Venus de Milo, and Hammurabi’s Code, amongst many others.
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Guided visit of Notre Dame Island
- Guided tour of Sainte Chapelle with skip-the-line access
- Guided tour of the Louvre with skip-the-line access
- Small groups of less than 25 members
- Dedicated audio headsets
Know Before You Go
- For every booking, €2 will be donated towards the restoration of the Notre Dame
- This tour is operational only on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- Please note that the priority access to both the Louvre Museum is subject to security procedures, such as the Vigipirate plan, wherein the security control or an unforeseen crowd may slow down your entry.
- This tour begins at 9:30 AM. Try arriving at least 10-15 minutes ahead of time to avoid any delays.
- This tour lasts approximately 7 hours and 15 minutes.
There is a fair amount of walking involved in this tour, so wearing comfortable footwear is highly recommended.
Reduced Price Tickets
Children’s tickets can be purchased at a discounted price.
Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID to your guide.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
- Meet your tour guide at Statue équestre d'Henri IV 15 Place du Pont Neuf, 75001 Paris, France.
- This statue is located on the very popular stone bridge of Pont Neuf.
It is directly opposite to Taverne Henri IV restaurant.
To locate the meeting point on Google Maps, simply search for - Statue équestre d'Henri IV