Berlin WelcomeCard: Public Transport(Zones ABC) & Discounts - Both Airports & Potsdam
Explore Berlin like never before with the Berlin Welcome Card. Get discounts at all the major attractions of the city like the Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin, Berlin Dungeon, and the Anne Frank Center. You can also gain discounts at restaurants, city tours, attractions, museums, etc. This pass also includes access to public transport in the Potsdam or C fare zone. Reap the benefits of big savings on both time and money with the Berlin Welcome Card.
- Get discounts at more than 200 attractions and get discounts on restaurants, city tours, attractions, museums, etc. with the Berlin Welcome Card.
- Take advantage of hassle-free transport in the Berlin ABC zones.
- Explore sights such as Madame Tussauds and the TV tower, which are a must-visit in Berlin.
- Get 25-50% discount on all attractions, museums, boat trips, restaurants, etc.
- You will also be given a city guide (including a map) in English and German.
About Your Berlin Welcome Card
Explore Berlin in its entirety with excellent savings on both time and money with the Berlin Welcome Card, which gives you discounts at up to 200 attractions. Thus, the Berlin Welcome Card is fantastic at saving you both time and money.
How to Use Your Berlin Welcome Card
The biggest advantages of the Berlin Welcome Card are the savings and access to public transport in the ABC zones. The Berlin Welcome Card lets you save on individual charges at the gate if used correctly. The Berlin Welcome Card thus promises to be an affordable alternative for travelers to Berlin.
Some major attractions that will be covered with this card include:
- AquaDom & SEA LIFE Berlin
- Berlin Dungeon
- Olympiastadion Berlin (Olympic Stadium)
- Berlin Dom
- German Spy Museum
- Madame Tussauds Berlin
- Legoland Discovery Centre Berlin
- Tierpark Berlin
- Anne Frank Center
- Charlottenburg Palace
- Comedy tour Berlin
- German Opera
- TV Tower
- Botanical Garden
- German Historical Museum, German Museum of Technology
- Asisi Panorama „Die Mauer“
- DDR Museum
- Zoological Garden or Berlin Zoo
You can also avail discounts at other experience such as:
- Sightseeing tours
- Guided city tours
- Bike tours
- Boat Rides
- Theatre/stage performances
- Restaurants & bars
- Shopping & souvenirs
- Fun, sport & relax
For more information, get the Berlin Welcome guide book by clicking here.
The Berlin Welcome Card is available with five variants:
- Berlin Welcome Card ABC 48h
- Berlin Welcome Card ABC 72h
- Berlin Welcome Card ABC 4 Days
- Berlin Welcome Card ABC 5 Days
- Berlin Welcome Card ABC 6 Days
Know Before You Go
- Only the person named on the voucher can collect the ticket at the pick-up points, and you must also bring an ID to do so.
- Stamp your ticket at a ticket validation machine before taking public transport or taking advantage of any of the offers included. Please note the Berlin Welcome Card is not valid without a stamp. Validation machines are located at every Underground and S-Bahn station, and on trams and buses.
- The Berlin Welcome Card is not an admission ticket. Before buying admission tickets, simply show your validated Berlin Welcome Card to receive a discount on your admission ticket. At restaurants, please show your validated ticket before ordering.
- Up to 3 children between the ages of 6 and 14 can travel free on an adult’s ticket. Accompanying children under 6 years generally travel for free.
- Berlin fare zone A comprises the inner city of Berlin up to and including the S-Bahn Ring. Zone B is located outside the S-Bahn Ring up to the city limits. Zone C is the area around Berlin, including the town of Potsdam, the Sachsenhausen Memorial Site and Berlin's Schönefeld Airport. You can learn more about the zones here.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
You will receive an email with your Berlin Welcome Card shortly. Please take a print out of the same and display it at the redemption point in order to receive the ticket. Stamp your ticket at a ticket validation machine before taking public transport or taking advantage of any of the offers included. Validation machines are located at every Underground and S-Bahn station, and on trams and buses. The pass will be activated after validation and will remain active for the duration you have chosen while booking. Please note the Berlin Welcome Card is not valid without a stamp.
You can redeem your Berlin Welcome Card from the following redemption points:
- Berlin Airports Airport Berlin Tegel (TXL) Terminal A Berlin Tourist Info Terminal A (Gate 1)
- Airport Berlin Tegel (TXL) Main Hall Between Terminal A and B Berlin Tourist Info Daily
- Airport Berlin-Schönefeld (SXF) Tourist-Information Berlin-Brandenburg Terminal A, Main Hall / Ground Floor (right-hand side)
- Berlin Tourist Info Main Station Ground Floor / Europaplatz
- Europa-Center Tauentzienstraße 9 Ground Floor
- Brandenburger Tor (Brandenburg Gate) Pariser Platz / South Wing
- Hotel Park Inn by Radisson Alexanderplatz 7, Hotel Lobby
The Berlin Welcome Card is valid for the duration you have chosen, from the moment of validation.