Turbojet Ferry Transfers Between Hong Kong & Macau Outer Harbour
Enjoy seamless transfers between Hong Hong and Macau with well-equipped TurboJet ferries that run round the clock, departing every 15 minutes.
- Get around hassle-free with these mobile tickets that allow you seamless access to or from Hong Kong or the Macau Outer Harbor.
- Head to your destination within 55 minutes on a reliable ferry that transports over 10 million visitors every year!
- Sail in style in a spacious, air-conditioned TurboJet, allowing you some downtime between your adventures in each island.
Know Before You Go
- You must enter the full name of the guest who will collect the ticket(s) at the Ferry terminal and ensure that you carry a valid ID for identification at the boarding point.
- Guests over the age of 1 must possess a ticket to board the ferry.
- These transfers do not permit you to book more than 45 days in advance.
Ferries depart every 15 minutes from 7:00 AM to 11:59 PM daily.
- Ferries depart from Hong Kong at 12:30 AM, 1:00 AM, 01:30 AM, 02:30 AM, 4:15 AM and 6:00 AM.
- Ferries depart from Macau (Outer Harbour) at 12:15 AM, 12:30 AM, 1:00 AM, 1:30 AM, 2:30 AM, 4:00 AM and 6:15 AM.
The following are the addresses of the ports where you can embark/disembark:
- Hong Kong: Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal, 3/F Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong.
- Macau: Macau (Outer Harbour), Largo do Terminal Marítimo.
You will be admitted one carry on baggage that must not exceed 20 Kg. The size of your carry on baggage must not exceed 600mm x 200mm x 350mm. You will be charged an additional 25 HKD for a second bag.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be amended, canceled or rescheduled.
You will receive an email confirmation with your Turbojet Ferry Transfers between Hong Kong & Macau vouchers shortly. Display the QR code on your vouchers on any of the kiosks at the Ferry Terminal in exchange for your ticket with a valid passport. Ensure you arrive at the Ferry terminal at least 30 minutes in advance.