Sky100 Admission Ticket
Take in spectacular 360-degree views of the famous Hong Kong skyline by visiting the Sky100, an observation deck located on the 100th floor of the International Commerce Center (ICC), the tallest building in the city!
- Get on the double-decker high-speed elevators and zoom up to the observation deck of the Sky100 in just a minute!
- Bask in the picturesque view of the city that you will get from the 100th floor of the tallest building in Hong Kong.
- Admire views of the famous areas of the city including Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong Island, the Kowloon Peninsula, and the Tai Mo Shan.
What to Expect
Opened on 17th April 2011, the Sky100 is one of the tallest indoor observation decks in Hong Kong. Equipped with a double-decker high-speed lift, that allows you to access the 100th floor from the 2nd-floor entrance with ease, this human-made marvel provides a 360-degree view of the city. This includes some of the major areas of Hong Kong such as Victoria Harbour, Hong Kong Island, the Kowloon Peninsula, and the Tai Mo Shan. Get seamless and hassle-free access to this experience with tickets from Headout!
- Access to Sky100
- Free Wi-Fi and phone charging services
Know Before You Go
- Sky100 may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours, close the Deck or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict the admission, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, safety and security concerns.
- Friday to Saturday: 10 AM to 10:30 PM
- Sunday to Thursday: 10 AM to 9 PM
- The last entry to the Sky100 will be 30 minutes prior to deck closure.
Reduced Price Tickets
Child tickets are available for children between the age of 3 and 11. Children below the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult.
Get down at the Kowloon Station, it is a 12-minute walk to the meeting point.
Get down at the bus stop near Kowloon station, it is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Food and drinks (except for baby food and water) are prohibited.
- Please make sure not to carry objects that exceed the dimensions of 230 mm x 360 mm x 560 mm, carts, and other wheeled carriers, with the exception of strollers and wheelchairs.
Strict Cancellation Policy
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
How to Redeem Your Tickets
Your mobile voucher will be sent to your email shortly. Please carry a printed copy of your vouchers and display them at the entrance along with a valid photo ID and exchange it for your physical entry ticket.
Valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
100/F, International Commerce Centre, Hong Kong