Go Card San Francisco
- Take your pick - Hop-On/Off Sightseeing Tour, California Academy of Sciences, Aquarium of the Bay, Madame Tussauds San Francisco, Bridge 2 Bridge Cruise, Golden Gate Bay Cruise, Exploratorium, Wine Country Tour & Tastings, Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, California's Great America, Escape from the Rock, de Young Museum, AT&T Park Tour, Ripley's Believe it or Not, Bay City Bike Rental & Tours, GoCar Tour, Asian Art Museum, The Contemporary Jewish Museum, The Beat Museum, Legion of Honor, Conservatory of Flowers, Angel Island Roundtrip Ferry, U.S.S. Hornet Museum, UC Berkeley Botanical Gardens, California Historical Society, Children's Creativity Museum
A Go San Francisco Card is an attraction pass that gets you into 26 San Francisco attractions for one low price.
- Just purchase passes for the number of days you want to sightsee — we offer 1, 2, 3, or 5-Day cards.
- Your Go San Francisco Card grants you admission to any of the included attractions for the number of days you bought the card for.
- Simply present your pass at included attractions for admission. Pay nothing at the gate.
- Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it on consecutive calendar days.
- Multiple entries to the same attraction.
Your pass will be emailed to you within 20 minutes of purchase. Display the pass at attractions to get access.
San Francisco, San Francisco
Just select how many days you want to sightsee — we offer 1, 2, or 7-Day cards
Your Go San Francisco Card grants you admission to all 26 attractions for the number of days you bought the card for
Simply present your pass at included attractions
Visiting your first attraction activates your card. Then, use it on consecutive calendar days.
Other experiences similar to Go Card San Francisco