Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk Entry Tickets
Explore gorgeous rainforest canopies at Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk, set in a magical 30 acres of privately owned rainforest beside the rock-pools of Cedar Creek on Mt Tamborine!
- Check this 1.5km Rainforest Skywalk off your bucket list!
- This is an exciting mix of forest floor trails, and 300m of high-tech steel bridges
- Dare to walk the 40m cantilever bridge at 30 meters above the creek and rainforest below
- The rainforest is home to local animals, birds, and reptiles
- It is the third oldest national park in the world and has remnants of the Mount Warning volcano
- Enjoy stunning views of the Gold Coast hinterland from the Skywalk
- See the many points of interest here like the butterfly lookout and the local history enclosure
Take a break from your hectic city life and make your way to the scenic Rainforest Skywalk in Tamborine Mountain. Stroll through the Skywalk - a stable, high-tech steel structure - and explore the emerald green rainforest from the Rainforest Eco Gallery to the middle and upper canopies of the rainforest, all while admiring the stunning scenery of the Hinterland.
Later, head down to the lower canopy and follow the signs to some of the most popular areas. This includes rock pools, waterfalls, a butterfly lookout, and a local history enclosure. If you're tired and want a break from the walking, make a pit stop at one of the rest areas along the path. When you're ready again, walk through the Cantilever, a 40m-long span that soars 30 meters above the valley. It offers spectacular views over the creek and rainforest canopies below. Cap off your journey by heading from the rainforest floor to the Centre.
- Entry to Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
- Transport from/to hotels
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- Travel insurance
Know Before You Go
- Make sure to dress appropriately according to the weather condition, eg. wear a jacket during the cooler months
- Wear comfortable enclosed walking shoes
- Carry protective clothing, hat, sunscreen lotion, sunglasses, an insect repellant, a water bottle, snacks, and cash/credit card for optional purchases
- "Birdwing Cafe" is still closed
- This experience is suitable for larger-wheeled strollers (keep in mind there are some steps)
- There is direct wheelchair access from the center (first Skywalk bridge only)
- Open daily from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM. The last walk is at 4:00 PM
- Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk is open every day except Christmas Day
Infants aged 0-5yrs can go in for free. Children aged 6-16yrs enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
Strict Cancellation Policy
Cannot be canceled, amended, or rescheduled
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the venue
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
Ticket Redemption Point
- Redeem your ticket at Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk
- Address: 333 Geissmann Dr, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272, Australia
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
Travelling from Brisbane (Approx. 55 Minutes)
Heading south on the M1 Freeway, take the Beenleigh North Exit (Exit 34), turn right into Logan Street onto Highway 92 (Beenleigh to Beaudesert Highway). Travel along Highway 92 until Tamborine Village. Turn left onto Tamborine Mountain Road (Highway 95). This road will turn into Geissmann Drive stay on this road until you reach the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk (333 Geissmann Drive) on the left hand side.
Travelling from the Gold Coast (Approx. 50 Minutes)
Heading north on the M1 Freeway take the Oxenford Exit (Exit 57)…Follow the Tamborine Oxenford Road (Highway 95). Stay on Highway 95 all the way to Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk (333 Geissmann Drive) which is on the right hand side. Please note that Highway 95 the road changes name five times from Tamborine Oxenford Rd to Macdonnell Rd to Wonga Wallen Rd to Long Rd to Eagle Heights Rd and then into Geissmann Drive.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout