Sea World Gold Coast Afternoon Sightseeing Cruise
- Escape the heat of the afternoon sun and enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Spirit of Elston
- Buy your favorite cocktail and take in the beauty of the Surfers Paradise skyline
- Listen to entertaining commentary on the way and spot houses of the rich and famous
- 2-hour sightseeing cruise aboard the newly-renovated vessel, the Spirit of Elston
- Open top-level sun deck as well as a fully air-conditioned lower deck
- Entertaining and informative commentary
- Departs from a convenient location in Surfers Paradise
- Fully licensed onboard bar for beverage purchases
- Optional onboard food upgrades
These tickets can't be cancelled or rescheduled.
Picture sipping on frosty drinks at a bar, with a gentle breeze running through your hair and the sound of relaxing tunes in the background. That's exactly what an afternoon on the Spirit of Elston will be like. Escape the heat of a usual sun-drenched afternoon, and step aboard this cruise. Take your pick of cocktail, and head up to the open-top deck to soak up views of the Gold Coast Broadwater and the Surfers Paradise skyline. You'll get to spot some local wildlife, as well as multi-million dollar yachts at Marina Mirage. Not to mention the spectacular waterfront homes of the rich and famous. All this, accompanied by entertaining commentary. What better way to experience the Gold Coast?
know before you go
- The cruise is weather, minimum passenger number, and Queensland Health advisory dependent
- The operator reserves the right to substitute the vessel or change the itinerary without notice
- All return times are approximate
Infants aged 0-2yrs go in for free. Children aged 3-13yrs, seniors aged 65yrs and above, as well as families with 2 adults and 2 children, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID)
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the boarding point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Board your cruise at the Nerang River-end of Cavill Avenue in Surfers Paradise
- Address: 58 Cavill Avenue, Surfers Paradise 4217 QLD
Get Directions to the Boarding Point
- Nearest Parking Location: Bruce Bishop Carpark is located a short 5-minute walk from the vessel with entrances on Remembrance Drive and Beach Road, Surfers Paradise.
- Public Transport Direction: Catch a Surfside Busline to Surfers Paradise Bus Stop, or the G:link Tram Network to Cavill Avenue Station, then walk 100 metres to the vessel.
This ticket is valid for the date selected during checkout