Max Muay Thai
Watch authentic and thrilling Muay Thai fights at Pattaya's only professional martial arts stadium, the MAX Muay Thai, with no gimmicks and no scripts!
- Visit Pattaya's only professional martial arts stadium, the MAX Muay Thai arena
- Watch an authentic Muay Thai match, with a vast array of local and international fighters all competing in the thrilling sport at the MAX
- A must-see Thailand experience, you can witness a real fight at the arena, with no gimmicks or scripts in sight!
- Tickets to the Muay Thai Show in the MAX Muay Thai stadium
- Food and Drinks
flexible cancellation policy
This experience can be canceled up to 48 hours in advance for a full refund.
what to expect
One of the few experiences you must not miss in Thailand is Muay Thai kickboxing. Known for its power, speed, and aggression, Muay Thai has a justifiable reputation as one of the world's most exciting martial arts. With no scripts or gimmicks, you get a raw fight with real and untamed fighters duking it out in the rink while the crowds roar and cheer. Visit the MAX Muay Thai stadium, Pattaya's one and only stadium that has hosted several of MAX's World Championships, and watch a live match between famous local and international fighters. Take part in the adrenaline-pumping fight at the stadium, and join the crowds in cheering for your favorite fighters at the edge of your seat!
know before you go
Mon-Sat: 6:00 PM- 7:50 PM Sun: 7:00 PM- 9:45 PM
You will receive an email with your Max Muay Thai voucher soon after purchase. Please display the same in either print or electronic form at the box office of the stadium to exchange it for an admission ticket at least 30 minutes before the scheduled match
Max Muay Thai Stadium Pattaya,42/108 Sukhumvit Rd. Moo.9 Nongprue, Banglamung, Chon Buri, 20150
- The nearest bus stop is Jomtien Beach.
This ticket is valid only for the date and time chosen during checkout.