Tandem Skydive Byron Bay - 15,000 ft
Beat your fears, push your boundaries, and jump from 15,000ft in the sky in Australia’s most easterly skydive! Take in stunning bird’s-eye views of Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and beyond as you fall, and reach the ground safely with the help of the highly trained jumpmasters. Please Note: We are the official reseller of Skydive Australia.
- Jump from 15,000 ft in the air and enjoy lovely coastal views of the white sandy beaches
- Experience is the ultimate adrenalin rush as you freefall at over 200 km/hr for up to a minute
- Float through the sky for a good 5-7 minutes and take in views of Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Thanks to the professional tandem jumpmasters, as well as the state-of-the-art, failure-proof equipment, you need not worry about safety
- Up to 15,000ft tandem skydive with a tandem jumpmaster
- Professional guide to provide safety instructions
- Safety equipment
- APF membership levy
- Photo and video (optional)
These tickets can't be cancelled. However, they can be rescheduled up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
If you want to experience the feeling of being able to conquer anything, simply sign up for this Byron Bay tandem skydiving activity! Soar over one of Australia's most spectacular sceneries, soaking in beach and hinterland views all the way to Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and beyond. You will be tandem skydiving from Australia's highest altitude of up to 15,000ft. Feel the ultimate excitement of freefall at over 200km/hr for up to 60 seconds, and then glide under canopy for 5-7 minutes taking in the magnificent views from above. You're in safe hands with the Skydive Australia crew, who will guide you through the safety procedures and answer any questions you may have about your jump before the activity commences. So forget about all your worries, step outside your comfort zone and push personal boundaries with an experience you’ll remember forever.
know before you go
know before you go
This ticket has the following options you can choose from:
- Tandem Skydive
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos
- Tandem Skydive + Handicam Photos and Video
- The minimum age requirement is 16. Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. There is no maximum age limit, however, reasonable fitness is required.
- Strictly, do not consume drugs or alcohol 8 hours prior to your skydive. Do not scuba dive 24 hours prior to your jump and get a good night’s rest.
- The maximum weight for a tandem jumper is 110kg and is subject to assessment and approval from the Safety Officer. A surcharge of AUD50 will apply for participants weighing over 95kg, and AUD75 for those weighing more than 105kg
- All jumpers will be registered online at the Australian Parachute Federation prior to their skydive.
- Skydiving is a weather-dependent activity so please arrive with no time constraints. If the weather is unfavorable, your jump will be rescheduled to a date that best suits you.
- Wear loose, casual clothing with fully enclosed shoes such as running shoes or sneakers.
- Hiking boots and high heels are not allowed for this activity.
- Due to Covid 19, shared clothing can’t be offered so please bring your own fleece jumper/long pants for the cold, if needed.
- Daily: 7am - 10am, every 30 mins
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket counter
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at Skydive Byron Bay
- Address: Hanger 1 Tyagarah Airfield, Pacific Hwy, Tyagarah NSW 2481, Australia
- To locate the ticket redemption point on Google Maps, simply search for - Skydive Byron Bay
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout