Quack'R'Duck Gold Coast Cruise & City Tour
Discover the top sights of the Gold Coast aboard the amphibious QuackRDuck. Tour through the main attractions of the city, and see them from a unique perspective!
- Explore some of the best attractions in Australia's Gold Coast.
- See Surfers Paradise aboard the incredible amphibious duck bus, QuackRDuck.
- Tour the roads of Gold Coast, before splashing into the Broadwater and enjoying a cruise.
- See the city of Gold Coast in a new light from the duck bus.
- English-speaking guide
- City and river tour with commentary
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
As one of the most popular tourist attractions in Australia, the Gold Coast is home to breathtaking natural sights, numerous fun activities, as well as a world-renowned skyline. The diverse variety of Gold Coast attractions makes it the perfect destination for families and guests of all ages.
The QuackRDuck is one of the most convenient ways to experience the best that the city has to offer. Combining fun and adventure with your city tour, the QuackRDuck is like any other, ensuring you have a memorable experience on your holiday. The QuackRDuck will take you past the iconic beaches of Surfers Paradise along the Esplanade. Once all the land attractions are done, your amphibious vehicle will enter the water, and you can enjoy a unique cruise. You will travel southwards along the Broadwater, past the iconic SeaWorld theme park. The QuackRDuck will also take you into the Nerang River, where you can catch sight of the Millionaires’ homes at Southport. The tour will also take you sightseeing through the Marina Mirage shopping center, the luxurious Palazzo Versace hotel, and The Southport Yacht Club.
The tour will come to an end approximately after an hour, and you will be dropped off at the starting point.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Measures
- The number of visitors has been limited to reduce crowds.
- All guests must wear a face mask.
Sat and Sun at 10:30 AM.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled activity time.
- The experience is not wheelchair or stroller accessible.
Infants aged 1 and below can go for free. Children aged 2-17, students, seniors aged 64+, as well as families with 2 adults and 2 children, enjoy reduced ticket pricing (carry a valid photo ID).
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the ticket redemption point.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your experience to avoid any delays.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Your ticket redemption point is at 7 Elkhorn Ave.
- Address: Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia.
Get Directions to the Ticket Redemption Point
The nearest bus stop is Surfers Paradise Cypress Avenue Bus Stop, which is a 5-minute walk to the meeting point. Catch bus #740 to get here.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.