Mallorca Snorkeling Activity
Embark on a magical snorkeling excursion in Mallorca aboard a speed boat armed with all the necessary equipment.
- Dive beneath the crystal-clear surface of the Mediterranean sea while snorkeling in Mallorca.
- Be assured of a safe and fun experience with monitored instructions and full equipment.
- Feel the fresh sea breeze on your face as you make your way to a hidden and pristine cove.
- Encounter fishes and sea urchins that hide in small caves and crevices while snorkeling.
- Speed boat trip
- Snacks and drinks
- Snorkelling equipment
- Specialized monitor
- Hotel or nearby pick-up (minimum 2 pax)
- Wetsuits in cooler months
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Get a full refund on canceling this ticket more than a week before the schedule.
- If you cancel 7-3 days before the schedule, 15% of the total amount will be deducted.
- For cancellations made 48-24 hours before the schedule, 50% of the total amount will be deducted.
- Cancellations made 24 hours before the schedule will not be refunded.
- No show: no restitution.
The crystalline waters in Mallorca’s virginal coves provide an ideal environment for snorkeling. Begin at a snorkeling center where a monitor will give you brief instructions on everything you need to know, after which you will be equipped with all the necessary tools for snorkeling: a mask, a snorkel, and swimming fins.
Dive into the deeper waters of the Mediterranean sea aboard a speed boat to the best spot for snorkeling. Go to a spot where rocky formations, tiny bays, and unexplored caves meet and snorkel in the crystalline waters in between. This is an ideal opportunity to explore in and around sea caves and witness a thriving life beneath Mallorcan waters, the likes of fishes, octopuses, sea urchins, marine plants, and more. You will also be served snacks and drinks on board to recharge you after the activity.
know before you go
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
- A safe distance of one meter will always be maintained between clients.
- Travelers are required to bring and wear their own masks, and won’t be allowed on board without one.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service for travelers and staff.
- All staff operating the service will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Transportation vehicles will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The maximum capacity will be reduced according to current local rules.
- All gear and equipment used in the activity will be sanitized between use.
- It is not necessary to print your voucher. Simply display the same on your phone.
- New restrictions in the Balearic Islands do not allow the sale of alcoholic beverages onboard.
- The minimum age requirement for this activity is 8 years.
- It is recommended to carry your own towel, swimwear, and sunscreen.
- Participants must know how to swim.
- The pick-up service is free in tourist zones close to the respective dive center.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID at the time of pick-up.
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification.
Pick Up Points
- There are multiple pick up points for this snorkeling excursion.
- In the next step of booking, please mention the location and hotel name of stay.
- Pick up is free for principal touristic zones (close to the respective dive centers).
- No pick up is possible from rural properties (Fincas).
- On the day of your excursion, please report at your hotel lobby 10-15 min prior to your scheduled departure.
- If your hotel does not have a lobby, please wait at the entrance of the hotel.
- Your Headout host will be waiting for you here.
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout.