Gulf of Catania: Scuba diving
Dive into a unique underwater journey and swim through the depths of the Gulf of Catania. Do not miss out on the colourful flora and fauna and the beautiful wildlife native to the region!
- Indulge in the biodiverse Gulf of Catania and Isole Ciclopi on this underwater diving experience.
- Gasp in awe as you learn more about the marine life here by an expert marine biologist guide.
- Swim alongside the mesmerising wildlife and witness the vast marine life native to the region
- Amateur divers need not worry; this experience is for you as well, since you will be assisted by experts every step of the way, or rather the dive!
- Professional guide
- Scuba Diving
- Diving equipment
You can cancel these tickets up to 24 hours before the experience begins and get a full refund.
Set to experience marine life underwaters? With professional guidance from qualified marine biologists, you can do just that! As you dive into the marvellous lava bottoms of the Gulf of Catania and the various protected marine area "Isole Ciclopi".
As you dive deep, swim through lava ropes, lava pillows, and exotic marine flora and fauna in this enthralling underwater experience. Cherish this adventure as you will continue to explore the world of silence between old lava flows and stretches of white sand.
That is not all! You will see underwater canyons and volcanic faults and swim past the Second World War shipwrecks. You won't be alone in this adventure as you will be in the company of marine life, octopuses, gorgonians, white breams and most importantly, your expert instructor!
Even if you are not a pro diver, don't sweat it! Your expert instructor will assist you throughout your experience and give you insights into the marine life of this region. As you take the dive, be rest assured as you will be using the latest types of equipment used for diving, for maximum comfort.
know before you go
know before you go
- The tour takes place in two languages– English and Italian.
- The minimum age for diving is 10 years.
- The timings given are subject to change, up to a maximum of 30 minutes, even without prior notice, for technical reasons, traffic and force majeure.
- The excursion programme may be subject to change due to adverse weather conditions or access restrictions imposed by the authorities.
Daily: 8:30am and 3:30pm
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly.
- Display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the meeting point.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the scheduled time of your visit to avoid any delays.
- Meet your guide at Via Provinciale 23.
- Address: 95021 Aci Castello CT, Italy
- The closest bus stops are Provinciale Nord and Provinciale Sud. They are a quick 3-minute walk to the meeting point.
- Board bus 534 to get you there.
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout.