Rhythms of the Night: VIP Dinner Show
Sail away into the sunset and head to the tropical rainforest at Las Caletas. Enjoy a spectacular acrobatic dance performance with VIP seating, access to an open bar and plenty of delicious Mexican food!
- Go on a serene sunset cruise across the Bay of Banderas to Las Caletas
- With VIP tickets, enjoy priority boarding on the cruise, priority seating for the show, and unlimited cocktails
- Get an understanding of traditional Aztec rituals and dances with the Rhythms of the Night show
- Feast on a delicious buffet meal that includes steak, grilled fish and pasta salad
- Soak in the beauty of the torch-lit private island beach and the feel of the rhythmic music
- Sunset cruise
- Gourmet candle-lit dinner
- A world-class show
- VIP seat during the show
- Access to the premium open bar
- Additional gratuities (optional)
- Hotel transfers
super flexible cancellation policy
Get a full refund on canceling this ticket up to 24h before the schedule
Set sail on a sunset cruise from Puerta Vallarta to one of the most secluded beaches in the world, Las Caletas. At the beach, you will be greeted by flickering torches, guiding you to the enchanting tropical rainforest.
Here, under the starry night sky, enjoy an authentic Mexican dinner by the candlelight. The buffet-style menu offers a wide variety of dishes including freshly grilled steak, tender chicken, grilled fish, pasta salad, and fresh fruit and vegetables. End your meal with coffee or a decadent dessert as the sound of pulsing drums draw you to the outdoor amphitheater.
Sit back in your front-row, VIP seat and watch the lively, modern reenactment of the ancient Aztec legend of the five suns. The story goes that there were four civilizations of humanity before ours came to be. Each civilization saw the evolution of the human race as well as its demise. From the ashes of the ancients come a celebration of the new sun and a hope for a better world. With powerful music, dance and acrobatic performances surrounding you in this magical environment, you will find yourself traveling back in time to the ancient Aztec world.
know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID to consume alcohol
- Your voucher will be emailed to you instantly
- Please display your mobile voucher along with a valid photo ID to your guide
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
- Your meeting point is at Puerto Mágico shopping mall
- Address: Puerto Vallarta Avenida Heroica Escuela Naval 30 Puerto Vallarta Jalisco 48333
- Look out for your Headout host who will be wearing a ‘Vallarta Adventures shirt’ for easy recognition Get Directions to the Meeting Point
- Closest bus stop is Francisco Medina Ascencio y Avenida Heroica Escuela Naval Militar, a 2-minute walk to the meeting point
- Buses C21B, C21C, C21T, C22A, and more will take you here
This ticket is valid on the date and time selected during checkout